The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photoshop request

Old 04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough
Default Photoshop request

Hey, I am looking for a photoshop request done on my Jimmy. I would like it to be Synergy Green (like the new camaro's) with the 2 Stripes up the hood and roof in Matte black.

Color

Thank you!

Oh and if you wanna just screw around go ahead. I like to see these type of projects lol

Old 04-06-2010, 03:47 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a Synergy Green Camaro in person the other day and that color is AWESOME. Not sure how it would look on a Blazer but I'm willing to bet it would look pretty good.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:50 PM

Yea thats what sparked this lol. Green is my fav color, and on the new Camaro, it looks sick. I was drooling while my GF was yelling at me cuz the light was green lol.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That green in that pic looks like a different green then the Camaro at the chevy dealer up the street from me. The one I saw was incredible, but it looked like more of a yellowy green. Is that the only green color they offer for the Camaro's?

Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Lighting in the picture... there's a Synergy Green RS with the SS lip kit on it sitting in the showroom at the local dealer... 6spd... *drool*

Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Starting Member
marksoftball is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave it a try.

I kind of like this color.

Last edited by marksoftball; 04-07-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like that new Synergy Green, too. Haven't seen it in person though.

Although, to be honest, if I had a Camaro, it would be Inferno Orange with Black racing stripes.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:52 PM

Here is a better green. Same color, different lighting. If its not too hard, and your not too far. Could you switch it...please?!?

Oh and Marksoftball, that looks great thanks. I like the cowl hood look too!

Last edited by zedartwo; 04-07-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

that's much better Brad. the first car was a drawing, so the colour was off.

what's with Mark's attachment? i got some wierd "contact the Admin" error mssg. when i tried to look @ it.

why not do the strips in Synergy Green? it would save you alot of work & alot of $$$.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 PM

I got a buddy who does painting and I would only do an over coat, No door jambs or things like that. But yea its not sitting well with me right now.

I think if I'm gonna do stripes, they will be orange. I dunno about the stripe thing yet tho. Maybe just pinstripes down the side

Last edited by zedartwo; 04-07-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Photoshop request