The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Quick chop

Old 12-28-2011, 12:08 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Quick chop

Some quick edits to see what my truck will look like next year of I can get the money.

Took the basket off Ruxmburns' truck.
https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...ld-66048/page2

Old 12-28-2011, 01:14 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Lookin good..that red looks good.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

thanks. that's my plan, just need 1 more coat of black to me finished and I can do the red in the spring.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road

it looks really good that way especially the roof basket

Old 01-17-2012, 07:59 PM
BF Veteran

yeah thanks man

Old 01-18-2012, 12:07 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker View Post
yeah thanks man

Yeah, wow, I actually like the way that looks a lot! Looks a lot better without those stepbars you have. Plus the red and black mesh really well and the lights and roof basket top it off. Looks great! Looking forward to seeing pics when it's done!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:39 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks man. Gonna have white pinstripes top separate the colors to, I just didn't add it on that photo.

And first I need some money, lol

Old 01-18-2012, 09:46 AM
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

That looks pretty sick!! I like it alot especially the roof basket lol.. I think you should definatly get one and mount it up there.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
BF Veteran

I plan on it, but they are so expensive, like $250 more then I want to spend but i'm saving up for one

Old 01-18-2012, 04:03 PM
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yeah that's the downside to it but its worth it. Plus I'm
lucky I have one of those father in laws that buys everything on the xmas list so that's how I scored mine

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Quick chop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.