The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Rim PS Request

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 05:29 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road
Default Rim PS Request

I've been thinking about putting some Cragar's on mytruck to match the rest of the black accenting i've got going on and ue to my complete lack of skill (and no MS paint on my Macboook), I was wondering if someone could PS the rims to the pic for me?

Rims

Pic

Old 07-10-2009, 09:10 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

What exactly are your plans for this truck? Are you trying to make it an off-roader?

I'd PS it, but I don't have PS on my work computer lol, it's too slow to run it anyway.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:29 AM

Well, its 2wd but i was thinking a 2"bl and some black rims when i've got some change layin around..

Old 07-10-2009, 10:08 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

as long as you don't go mud running with it you should be fine though, I've only ever seen one other lifted 2wd, and it had like 12" of lift between the suspension and body, it was ridiculous.

ugly_monkey and tripleblackblazer are pretty good with this type of PS, hopefully one of them will come around shortly.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM

Yeah it's all an idea. I really doubt it will happen, the Blazer is nothin but a money pit so I'm gonna get rid of it asap. I just think rim's would be cool looking!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:30 PM
BF Veteran

ya, if you're ditching it then don't bother buying rims, it's just more money you won't get back in the final sale. I'd honestly put an ad up then drive it and leave it alone, what you've done has it looking good, and painting your grille to match just added value to it IMO, the blacked out lights depend on who's buying it.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Rims are 40 bucks a piece.. not bad. and it has $1700 of SES light work to be done so no one's going to be buying haha.