The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Rockers bedlined

Old 11-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road
Default Rockers bedlined

That is the color of my blazer, except I have clear corners, rage roof rack, smoked tails, bullbar with fogs and no bug deflector.

I can't decide if I want to bedline the rockers or not. If worst comes to worst, I want to be able to sell the blazer without people being like "knock a few dollars off the price since it's not stock and its bedlined" or whatever people say.

I am always looking for something to do to the blazer, but I really have no money and this is in my range, thanks

EDIT: If you guys think the blue and gold would look good with 31 mud kings or M/T tires with z28 rims, then please let me know lol.

Last edited by 99Legendary; 11-13-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I say bed line it!! If done right and cleanly you can actually use it as a selling point that being said I'm very biased towards my monstaliner and recommend it every chance I get. I've had mine almost a year now and even with off roading and everything I do it still looks like the day I put it on.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Starting Member
Joshs4x4 is on a distinguished road

Monstaliner is the brand?

Old 11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yes sir!! Monstaliner.com

Old 11-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I say bed line it!! If done right and cleanly you can actually use it as a selling point that being said I'm very biased towards my monstaliner and recommend it every chance I get. I've had mine almost a year now and even with off roading and everything I do it still looks like the day I put it on.
Ok, I will use monstaliner if it comes to the point where I bedline it. I don't really off road either because I have no money to pay for anything that gets broken haha (would love to). But yea, I still want to see an example picture. Thanks rexm!

Old 11-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

I've got pics plastered all over the forum of my truck! Check out the links in my sig for have some I also have some in my build thread showing the process of putting it on as well. I can get a pic of it tomorrow and show how well its holding up I'd you would like as well.