The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

S15 Jimmy art (my plan for the truck)...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road
Default S15 Jimmy art (my plan for the truck)...

I grew up in the desert in SoCal and I've always been into off-roading and Baja. I finally figured out what I wanted to do with my truck. When I move back to Cali next summer I want to build a prerunner out of the Jimma Jam so I decided to draw it to get an idea of what I want to do. I hope this is the right place for this thread.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:21 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks good. Lots of lift & lots of lights.

What about colours?

Old 11-23-2009, 02:42 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Looks awsome! Man you can draw well, i'll order one of those.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow, x2 on the great drawing! You're quite the artist lol.
My only complaint would be that front bumper. I'd personally want something more beefier looking. The 1 tube doesn't suit the ruggedness of the truck IMO. Still, very nice work and I can't wait to see the final product someday!

BTW - The thread belongs in the Chop Shop board . I'll get someone to move it for you.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:41 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

x3 on the pictures, great work!

And the truck looks great =D

I'll get someone to move it for you.
your a mod why can't you do that? =P

Old 11-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Im sure theres a real reason why Sisk cant. Im just going to call lazyness on him for now.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:05 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
your a mod why can't you do that? =P
No, not laziness. I only mod over the ROTM and Chop Shop. Posts in other boards I have no control over right now (I've mentioned this before...). I just do my duties and report the posts as I see them

Old 11-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I thought maybe it would go in the "Chop Shop" but wasn't quite sure as I didn't see any hand-drawn stuff in there, or anywhere else, really.

I'm working on the colors today in between my "real work" (a comic strip, comic book, and graphic novel). I work soooo hard. heh.

Annnnnd the finished digital color. I love the mix of analog and digital.

Last edited by degaine_designs; 11-23-2009 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Image didn't show up.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran

Wow, it looks even better with color! There's an awesome artist here!

Old 11-23-2009, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

NICE... would setting up the rear end like a pre-runner be plausible? Fenders flared out in the rear?

Quick Reply: S15 Jimmy art (my plan for the truck)...