The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Sig Request

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 11:16 AM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sig Request

Looking to get a new sig made, not for blazerforum, but actually for chevroletforum. I am open to any designs really for a sig but the only requirement i have is that i have both Dale and my new truck Zeke in there. As a suggestion some sort of red theme would probably be appropriate.Below are links to my photobucket for pictures to use and if any additional pictures are needed of any specific angles, just ask and I'll see what i can do.

Dale

Zeke

Thanks

Old 05-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Sig Request

Nothing to add here but nice Z71!

Old 05-05-2008, 12:29 PM

Thanks Kyle, its a great truck and i love it to death (well cept for the leather seats burning my **** with the rising temps ).

Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta get a remote start to cool that thing down before you hop in! I'm loving the one I installed in my Rainier (with the help of Pat - hillbillyinohio)!

Old 05-05-2008, 12:52 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Gotta get a remote start to cool that thing down before you hop in! I'm loving the one I installed in my Rainier (with the help of Pat - hillbillyinohio)!

Touche, ill have to look into that. Ill have to start looking at pricing around town but i may have the dealer install it. That way if it gets borked, they will warranty it and be able to fix anything else that frys. I'll PM Pat and ask him about it too and see if he has any suggestions.

Anywho, slightly more on topic, I FOUND MY CAMERA!!! My dad somehow got it in his truck so I'm going to pick it up from my parents house this week. So higher rez pics can be had, hooray!

Old 05-05-2008, 12:54 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

just wondering....

isnt this a thread on a sig for Rcars2???? doesnt seem like its on topic

Old 05-05-2008, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blueknight

just wondering....

It is andI brought the thread back on topic but even still its ok by me at least. Being the thread started i have that ability to cut some slack, am i right?

Technically its relevant too. Its in regard to my new truck and if i wanted to add a feature list to my sig, i could include remote start when i get it.

Sooo, to get some creative juices flowing, i did have an idea for a sig design. I think it would be cool to have either both trucks facing one another (either straight on or at an angle)or (and im kinda on the fence on this one) have a side shot of Zeke with a flatbed trailer photoshopped behind him with Dale on it (rachet straps and all) with ghost text over both of them with their names.

For either i can again provide any needed pictures of the trucks. Possibly i can get a picture of a flatbed from the side, if not google images and im sure deviantart have plenty.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: RCars2

just wondering....

It is andI brought the thread back on topic but even still its ok by me at least. Being the thread started i have that ability to cut some slack, am i right?

Technically its relevant too. Its in regard to my new truck and if i wanted to add a feature list to my sig, i could include remote start when i get it.

Sooo, to get some creative juices flowing, i did have an idea for a sig design. I think it would be cool to have either both trucks facing one another (either straight on or at an angle)or (and im kinda on the fence on this one) have a side shot of Zeke with a flatbed trailer photoshopped behind him with Dale on it (rachet straps and all) with ghost text over both of them with their names.

For either i can again provide any needed pictures of the trucks. Possibly i can get a picture of a flatbed from the side, if not google images and im sure deviantart have plenty.
hahaha aight aight i know gary likes to keep a tight lock on his chop shop section so just thought i'd give a hand

Old 05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Not to take this thread off-topic anymore, but it's a good thing you dont have black leather seats. My truck has them in they get pretty toasty.

I got my remote start installed on saturday and it sure is nice. I turn the AC to full blast as I leave the truck. Then, as soon as I clock out at work I press the start button. By the time I get outside, my truck is nice and cool.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:10 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha aight aight i know gary likes to keep a tight lock on his chop shop section so just thought i'd give a hand
Appreciate the help, but it's under control. And it's not my section, it is to make benefit the glorious forum of Blazer.

Rob, I think I like your idea of a straight on front shot of both trucks. It might be a little bit before I can get to it, but this definitely sounds like a fun one.

EDIT: Thought your s/n was RCars for Richard Carson, my fault...

Quick Reply: Sig Request