The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Sig Request

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 09:56 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road
Default Sig Request

Hey everyone, not real good with the whole sig, avatar thing. I was wondering if someone could make a sig for me.. with the word "okvortec" and "Like A Rock" incorporated somewhere in a camo font? Nothing real fancy!

Last edited by okvortec; 04-17-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Removed bad pics.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:55 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

welcome to the Forum!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Based off of other sig request threads, you may want to post some bigger/better pictures for these folks to use. They can do some pretty amazing things with photoshop. It all comes down to the quality of the images they can start with as to how good the end result is.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Based off of other sig request threads, you may want to post some bigger/better pictures for these folks to use. They can do some pretty amazing things with photoshop. It all comes down to the quality of the images they can start with as to how good the end result is.

Gotcha! Thanks for the advice!

Old 04-15-2009, 08:53 PM

Bump..

Old 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM

i really thing you need a better picture at least a bigger ver for someone to be able to work with

Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by okvortec
Hey everyone, Im new to the forms, not real good with the whole sig, avatar thing. I was wondering if someone could make a sig for me.. with the word "okvortec" and "Like A Rock" incorporated somewhere in a camo font, maybe some sort of off-road background? Nothing real fancy!

Edit: Here's a pic I took today, hopefully it works!
Bigger than this? I'm not sure how to make it bigger.. thats just the size my camera automatically loaded to the computer..

Old 04-16-2009, 06:42 AM

my bad that didn't pop up yesterday ... lol ..damn Firefox

Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

IMO you may want to take a couple more. The one you have there has the front cut off. Maybe take a few angled ones as well?

Old 04-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oisinirish
IMO you may want to take a couple more. The one you have there has the front cut off. Maybe take a few angled ones as well?
Yep exactly! first thing I noticed was the front bumper. Im actually teaching my PS class tommorow, so If you get some images up sometime soon I may be in the mood, lol

Quick Reply: Sig Request