The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

sig request.....please

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Beginning Member
sinnervision is on a distinguished road
Default sig request.....please

just whatever pops in your creative mind really. just somethin with a pic of my blazer (of course) and my name on it somewhere. here's one pic. more can be found at... http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...zer%20Extreme/

p.s. if you can make the bowtie on the grill black, that would be cool too. i changed it to that over the weekend and didnt get new pics yet.

thanks!

Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'll see what I can come up with tonight when I get home. Any other ideas you might have? What do you do/what are you into?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Beginning Member

about the only other thing im really into other than modded vehicles is music...mostly metal, but not all metal. im pierced and inked....more into the tribal style tats....so obviously into that. i like the darker things in life mostly. so give it a dark background of somethin straight up wicked. lol

Old 06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Check this out, tell me if you want anything changed, I still have the original file.

copy and paste the [img] code from photobucket into your signature (can be accessed through quick links at the top, just hit "edit signature" and voila!)

Last edited by oktain; 06-25-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

might help if I actually post the damn thing.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Beginning Member

that'll work out great man! thanks!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:55 PM
BF Veteran

No problem. As soon as you said you like tribal tats and dark stuff the idea came to mind lol.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Beginning Member

does it take awhile to show up on the forum? i loaded it to be sig and it only shows up there i notice ??

Old 06-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Beginning Member

nevermind....now i see it shows after i sent that post. im all set now. thanks again

Old 06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran

Glad you like it, I had fun making it.

Quick Reply: sig request.....please