The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Signature Request

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 11:30 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Dude you want me to put your Biohazard and Nuke symbol in the second slide?

I'm totally raiding your photobucket too

I heart your Bullies! I've got 2 myself.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-07-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Dweeberman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Dude you want me to put your Biohazard and Nuke symbol in the second slide?

I'm totally raiding your photobucket too

I heart your Bullies! I've got 2 myself.
haha raid it all you want and put whatever you like best wherever you want it Maybe one slide is the blazer and another is all tats???? (i have one that is not on there yet though...my half sleeve that has a black widow in it)

Yea the black and white pit/collie is my baby boy (Spike) and the other is one of my sisters american pit (Scooby lol). We are a pitbull loving family...they sleep and eat better than we do Spike is my baby and loves his papa!

Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Awww, so cute. I've got a Seal colored Pit/Lab and a Blue and White American Bully. They be spoiled too lol

Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 AM

Awww, so cute. I've got a Seal colored Pit/Lab and a Blue and White American Bully. They be spoiled too lol
Gah i love dogs! Lately i have been having some hard time with all our animals too...somewhat depressing. One of my dogs (Camper - Lab/Great Dane) just had an eye removed after it bursted then his other eye went completely blind 5 days after the surgery . Another one of the family dogs just had a seizure 2 nights ago which was real scary for us. The cat that we have (Moto) got into something or has some infection and is losing the hair on his face the dogs do not attack him or chew on him either so we are thinking a possible spider bite or something along that line. I hate how animal issues affect my emotions more than people issues

Old 10-13-2011, 03:00 PM

I know, I think its cause people can usually tell you what hurts... but animals its just a guessing game.

Oh and I'm totally slacking on your sig... hubby just got a new job so I don't have as much free time anymore with a baby and two dogs lol.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-13-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:43 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

that sig is so cool nice work

Old 10-13-2011, 05:07 PM

I know, I think its cause people can usually tell you what hurts... but animals its just a guessing game.

Oh and I'm totally slacking on your sig... hubby just got a new job so I don't have as much free time anymore with a baby and two dogs lol.

first off let me say i absolutely love the Signature!!!!!
Second, you did me a favor so i appreciate it greatly and would never consider you to be a slacker !
now with the sig, do i just copy and paste it into my signature area or is there a code i need??

Old 10-14-2011, 02:24 PM

You should be able to right click and use "Copy URL" But I'll give you the url too

[IMG*]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k626/RebelChevyGal/Animation1.gif[/*IMG]

Just take out the *s

Old 10-14-2011, 04:55 PM

You should be able to right click and use "Copy URL" But I'll give you the url too

[IMG*]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k626/RebelChevyGal/Animation1.gif[/*IMG]

Just take out the *s
well you are too helpful it works and looks fantabulous!!!!!!! Thank you so much

Old 10-14-2011, 05:43 PM

No problem. I love doing it. It gives my brain a chance to exercise its creative side. lol
Wait... now that I'm looking at it its lost a lot of quality... I wonder if I can fix that...

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-14-2011 at 05:48 PM.