The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Signature Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 09:20 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Signature Thread

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

Ok, got the pixel limits down-640x200 including text if separate. What about file size? I know on another forum the moderators only allow 19KB and on another they want it below 500KB. The higher file size was for the animated ones.
We lightly enforce the "no bigger than 640x250" rule on the Chevrolet forum. We hardly ever have to say anything about it, but we'll just ask them to resize it a bit if its way too big.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Vermilion is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: BLK85

Heres mine. I quit useing it because I got bored with it and am to stupid to make a better one, give me any hardware issue with computers and I will figure it out though. lol

LOL At least U did make one!!! I cant even fined the software!!! LOL Last time I tryed to figure out an issue with my Toaster (computer)......... UMmmmmmm (reinstall) LOL And I hate to ask for ones on the forumes I belong to (not as much as I use to) mostly gaming. But you have me beat!!

Old 03-09-2008, 03:55 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

New sigs added.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:14 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Woo hoo! Newest member!!!! Thanks again!

Old 03-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Gary, TripleBlackBlazer made me one, Looks GREAT, Add it to the list Boss.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:05 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Newest addition-my Brother's truck and possible banner option for his long-term goal of his own garage.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:04 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ahhhhhhhhhhh that looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good work gary!

Old 03-30-2008, 02:56 PM
BF Veteran

The Wife got the Photoshop bug and wanted me to make one for her FF forum.

Those are actually her eyes that I changed to match the character's.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:01 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

You can add my new one to the list.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:29 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

nice touch gary ur a pro at this lol

Quick Reply: Signature Thread