The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Sigs by oktain

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Shotgunn99 is on a distinguished road

Awesome. it beautiful =]

Old 07-05-2009, 03:34 PM

Hey oktain, could you through another n on to shotgunn when you get a chance, reason being is Gunn is my last name.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

OOPS, I`ll rectify that when I get the chance lol, may not be until tomorrrow night though at the earliest. I didn`t even notice the second n there. My bad.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:22 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

you are prolly gonna want to beat me with a stick but do ya think you could add something into my sig im a HUGE university of Florida (UF) fan

Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
you are prolly gonna want to beat me with a stick but do ya think you could add something into my sig im a HUGE university of Florida (UF) fan
no problem

Old 07-06-2009, 01:10 AM

no problem man take you time.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:31 AM
BF Veteran

Just to let you guys know (Shotgunn and blazerguy) I'll be working on your sigs tonight... I couldn't yesterday since I was at my girlfriend's for the evening.

I'm also waiting for a member who has contacted me a couple of times via PM to post his info in here so I can make him a signature also. Hopefully I'll get everything done tonight.

Oh, just thought I'd mention my clutch is going on my Blazer lol.... so there's some more money I'm putting in to her. By no means a money pit though, it's just wear parts (brakes, tires, now this).

Old 07-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Starting Member
gscrippler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sig pictures

Hey oktain,
Here are my pics, The blazer is a 1995 Blazer LS, The sled is a 2003 arctic cat F5
if you can fit Gscrippler in there that would be great!!
Thanks again
GS

Attached Thumbnails Sigs by oktain-100607_11171.jpg   Sigs by oktain-021608_17241.jpg   Sigs by oktain-041709_13351.jpg  

Last edited by gscrippler; 07-06-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Picture update
Old 07-06-2009, 06:48 PM
BF Veteran

Image deleted to free-up photobucket bandwidth usage. Click Here for all signatures

Image deleted to free-up photobucket bandwidth usage. Click Here for all signatures

Here they are!

Last edited by oktain; 02-22-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:49 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by gscrippler
Hey oktain,
Here are my pics, The blazer is a 1995 Blazer LS, The sled is a 2003 arctic cat F5
if you can fit Gscrippler in there that would be great!!
Thanks again
GS
Do you have a picture of your truck with less glare? Any requests as far as backgrounds?
I tried working on it and unless you give me more to go on I'm not going to give you a ****ty looking signature man.
Do you have better pictures of both vehicles?

Thanks. Try and fill out every criteria I wrote down in the first post for the best results.

Last edited by oktain; 07-06-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Sigs by oktain