The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Sigs by Red 96'

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Beginning Member
WHITE LIGHTNING is on a distinguished road

AWSOME! i like it

but is there anyway to make the pic of the grill slightly bigger so it doesnt show the gap under it so much?

and maybe make the bowtie on the grill pop a lil more?

thanks

Last edited by WHITE LIGHTNING; 01-22-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Alright, how's this look?

Old 01-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks

i actually like the one before best though lol

Old 01-22-2011, 04:17 PM

How about this, I took only the grille in this one so there is no panel gap and its spaced more like the one you liked.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Starting Member
Jay1999Blazer is on a distinguished road

Hey red96. Could you possibly make me a sig? if so, i would like my blazer in the graveyard picture if possible ,with the vortech somewhere in there but just the word. if you could blur out the motor that would be awesome. also if you could find a carbon fiber bowtie logo that would be awesome. thanks .Jay

Old 01-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Beginning Member

the last one you did was awsome...but could you fade the bowtie back to the way it was...i changed my mind about that once i saw it...then it will be perfect lol...thanks alot

Old 01-23-2011, 06:05 PM

I tried to put your Blazer in the graveyard but the picture of the blazer is too grainy and washed out. I can't seem to make it look halfway decent. If you want to send me another photo of it, I'd be happy to keep trying.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:38 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Jay, take a a bucn of different angles of your Blazer, straight front, 3/4, straight side, etc.

Don't cut any parts of the truck out, and try to avoid... dirt? lol I'm not sure what that is smudged in the picture.

It just makes the creative processes behind signature making easier.

And Red... make sure to delete the redundant versions of your sigs you make from your tinypic so you don't exceed your bandwidth (Ask me how I know )

... unless tinypic doesn't have a bandwidth cap.

Last edited by oktain; 01-23-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by oktain

And Red... make sure to delete the redundant versions of your sigs you make from your tinypic so you don't exceed your bandwidth (Ask me how I know )

... unless tinypic doesn't have a bandwidth cap.
Do you mean delete the sigs off the thread, or from tinypic?

Originally Posted by WHITE LIGHTNING
the last one you did was awsome...but could you fade the bowtie back to the way it was...i changed my mind about that once i saw it...then it will be perfect lol...thanks alot
Tada!

Last edited by Red 96'; 01-23-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Red 96'
Do you mean delete the sigs off the thread, or from tinypic?
He means off tinypic. tinypic normally has a bandwith cap that will prevent you from posting multiple versions of your pics over and over. I'd recommend getting a photobucket account. They don't have a limit that I know of, and if they do it's very high because I've never hit it. If you reach the limit tinypic has then your images become blocked wherever you post them.

Quick Reply: Sigs by Red 96'