The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Sigs by Sisk

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Sigs by Sisk

If you'd like a sig made by myself to use as your signature, please post your request within this thread. I suggest you read this ENTIRE post first to make sure all the details I require are covered before you post your request. This will result in a faster turn around time.

For examples of sigs I've already made, you can cruise through this thread..or look at my album of sigs, located here

I decided to open my thread back up. Pat is really busy with school and whatnot lately, so I figured I'd take over the reigns for a bit. with that said, some things will be changing, so if you want a sig made you must clearly follow the instructions below:

If you'd like a sig made by myself to use as your signature, please post your request within this thread.

For examples of sigs I've already made, you can cruise through this thread..or look at my album of sigs

For ALL sig requests...I will require the following:

-A pic of your truck you would like to use
-Any special text (besides your name) you'd like
-Any idea's you have that you'd like to see in your sig
-Any other pictures you'd like to incorporate

NOTE: I will not be making any sigs without a pic of your truck provided (I won't be choosing one for you from an album either, please provide me with one).
Hint: I go to your profile for idea's on what type of stuff to add into your sig (your interests, where you're from, etc). Completing your profile helps me out too .

ALSO NOTE: I do this for free, in my free time (which can be limited at times). It may take me a few days to reply to you, or to get one made depending on what is going on at that particular time. Please don't expect instant sigs.

I'm now using a standard sig size of 550x100px. If you would like something larger, please specify the size. Due to forum restrictions however I will not be able to make one larger then 600x200

Last edited by Sisk; 03-02-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Pretty soon you'll be able to charge for this stuff lol

Old 06-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Starting Member
Jfutch101 is on a distinguished road

I would like it to say my name JFutch101 and 2000 Chevy S10 Blazer 4dr 4x4 and as for colors and rest do what ever you think is good thanks

Attached Thumbnails Sigs by Sisk-l_c3e45728143d4dc9b0f7d0b1392151f6.jpg  
Old 06-22-2009, 10:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
Pretty soon you'll be able to charge for this stuff lol
lol, I know eh?

Originally Posted by Jfutch101
I would like it to say my name JFutch101 and 2000 Chevy S10 Blazer 4dr 4x4 and as for colors and rest do what ever you think is good thanks
I should be able to do this one tonight for you if I don't run late at work. I'll post it here when I'm done man.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:36 PM
BF Veteran

Alright man, here's what I came up with. Let me know what you think, if you don't like it I'll try something else. I was going for the fire fighter theme. Got two for you, the second being my favorite but you decide:

Last edited by Sisk; 06-22-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Starting Member

both are so sick thanks man

once i get my lift in and my bigger tires youll have to make or edit it but that wont be for a while

Last edited by Jfutch101; 06-22-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:20 PM
BF Veteran

No problem man, glad you like it. And just come back with a pic of it lifted once it happens. I'll do ya up another one.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Starting Member

alright

Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

wow, nice!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:48 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks man
I made a new one for myself too, I got bored with my old one. I'm still not sure if I like this new one though...

Last edited by Sisk; 06-23-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Sigs by Sisk