The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

So yeah

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Default So yeah

Wow... so I've got some Photoshopping skills but some of the things I've seen come from you guys are simply amazing!!

I've always wanted to know what my Blazer would look like Flat Black with the Push Bar, and Side Mirrors also black. And with some sort of a thin pink stripe along the side kind of where the stripe is currently on it. And like a 2 inch lift.

If someone could do this for me I will love you for life!!! lol, no but seriously Thanks ahead of time for whoever takes a stab at it.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Not too sure what you wanted in flat black (to me that's almost like a primer black) But I was bored so I gave it a shot anyway. lol I'm not the best at it but.....

Attached Thumbnails So yeah-04231848.jpg  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AllEiz0nMe
Not too sure what you wanted in flat black (to me that's almost like a primer black) But I was bored so I gave it a shot anyway. lol I'm not the best at it but.....
Flat black is black without a clearcoat
I like that one though. I'll see what I can do with mine if I get a chance today.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Yeah, i guess I should have said black. As close as possible to the black around my headlamps.

I like that AllEz... I'm just gonna say Kim... way easier.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:26 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sisk28
Flat black is black without a clearcoat
they do make clearcoats that are for a flat paint job.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

you can use a flat black primer follwed by a flat black paint then a satin clear coat, that will give you a real dull finish but it won't look like you just primered it lol

Old 05-25-2009, 06:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
they do make clearcoats that are for a flat paint job.

Really? interesting. All I meant was black without a shiny clear coat on it.
Take a look at this Camaro logo I took at the car show this weekend. It had a wicked reverse paint job on it...clear coated shiny stripes with a flat black body. It shows perfectly the difference between flat black and regular black:

Old 05-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

ok...Here's another one....But with paint shop I don't know how to make it look like actual paint yet.

Attached Thumbnails So yeah-04231848.jpg  
Old 05-25-2009, 09:19 PM

I took my own stab at it. But I used a different picture...

Old 05-26-2009, 08:13 AM
BF Veteran

I think that will looks awesome...when are you planning on painting it?

Quick Reply: So yeah