The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: Which design do you prefer?
2.70%
8.11%
0%
18.92%
13.51%
10.81%
16.22%
13.51%
16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for your favorite design!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default Vote for your favorite design!

Keep in mind this poll is to get an idea of setup and looks of the decal. Once chosen we can make up a few different ones with different fonts or logo to get the preferred decal design that members want.

When it comes to picking out a decal, we all need to keep in mind that keeping them to a simple and one color design will in turn put them in the members hands and on their trucks at a good price.

Below we have decals that have been submitted by forum members and would like each member to chose one in the poll.

Poll Will run until the end of the month to leave time for members to chose the preferred design.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:21 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Keep in mind, I am not in charge of these decals. I believe carterx is running the show. He simply PM'd me with a premade post since regular users cannot create polls. Any questions I receive will be redirected to him

-MD

Old 05-20-2009, 06:46 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

ahhh, so many choices! hahah. If either 7 or 8 wins, you need to add a ? to the end of "Are you Blazin"....it looks funny without it.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:06 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

#2 will not convert well to a decal. I like #5 but the letters are kind of thin.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:13 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
#2 will not convert well to a decal. I like #5 but the letters are kind of thin.
Agreed...also, if #5 takes it... .com should be added to it somewhere

Old 05-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Also keep in mind where you will be wanting to place the decal and the space it will take.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:52 AM
BF Veteran

size is fixable though...just have them made to a reasonable size

Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Of the options I like #9
BUT

where is the one with the BlazerForum in all Blazer font?

I imagine that the bottom one in that block would be the voted option since the background was not thrilling everyone and was designed for a specific rig.

Also #'s 4 & 5 don't have a .com

no vote yet.

Last edited by ABN31B; 05-20-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Edit Skillz!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

This poll is for your basic white decal.

Once a setup/design has been selected, font, .com, etc. can be added and changed to get the desired look that users want.

As for that decal, not throwing it out completely as I have said it is nice, but with it including multiple colors and background it's a bit more work and money to get done up. Ugly_Monkey who created the logo put the time into the logo and if enough interest can look at an order.

Last edited by carterx; 05-20-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:15 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

carterx, you're all business. I dig that. #9 it is then.

Quick Reply: Vote for your favorite design!