The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

What would your blazer look like as a truck?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Thogert
S10s, they would look like S10s.

I couldn't help it.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Thogert
S10s, they would look like S10s.
ha. actually the most common response i get is everyone thinks its one of those old crappy bronco II's

i stuck that big chevy emblem thats been floating around my garage for 10 years on the back to stop that shenanigans

Old 03-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Beginning Member
sicks10 is on a distinguished road

Actually.. A subaru Baja..

Old 03-07-2012, 03:04 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Old 03-09-2012, 05:57 PM
LucasMI is on a distinguished road
Old 03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by LucasMI
I just can't bring myself to like this blazer. Maybe I don't like the slanted window or something. But I think it looks better done like the yellow one I posted up.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:06 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

I like it.....just cant bring myself to do it.
i dont know that i would finish it with a cover like that though...prob fab in a window like an avalanche from a donor s10.....mehhhhh

Old 04-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

The yellow one posted on the front page is a ZR2 Blazer that has an S10 extended cab grafted in. the box area is the blazer rear with the top chopped off. He had a build thread on another site. It was sold a while ago. Very cool build though. Just wanted to clear up the confusion on it.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

I like both the yellow one and the black but if I had to choose between one of them, Id take the black one home with me. Im not a big fan of 2 doors(depends on what vehicle it is really) because I like having the room. But both of them are really nice.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Starting Member
InsanePyro is on a distinguished road

I know for the first gens there was some kit or something (I think it was actually a OEM option for a year or two) to have a removable topper on the two doors

"Ok , So here is the skinny on these tops. These were engineered by Flint Engineering Systems and manufactured by ( ASC ) American Sunroof Company. These were made in 1985 and a total of 1500 were made 500 of which were Olympic Editions.That left only 1000 to be distributed for retail sale.These were available only from the dealers and only as a dealer installed option ( not a factory option ). These would not pass Chevrolet crash test so they were never offered as a factory option. They are very rare and found mostly on the East and West coast.You could also buy a soft top with the hard top when purchased new. I have a 1985 4X4 Blazer with this ASC conversion. The dealer could install these in one day with no welding or body work required.They simply removed the windows and interior panels. With the headliner dropped one will find a reinforcing body brace and this served as the cut line on the top , the rear cut line was the body line under the rear windows. the inside rear cut line was the tailgate line.Once the top was cut then a total of 8 brackets were installed 3 on each side and 2 on the upper front roof line. There was also a long bracket at the top of the roof line which was used like a support. Rubber seals were installed using soft top snaps and screws , then the hard top was placed on top and bolted down. Well hope this helps and hope this answers some questions."

s10 Blazer with a factory removable top? - S-10 Forum

Quick Reply: What would your blazer look like as a truck?