The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

where to get photoshop?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 07:29 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

To continue the discussion.... Free verisons are most likely available if you work for a company or employer that has unlimited licenses or if you are a student or work in an applicable field you can contact and get discounts.

I know that for AutoCad, being a student, you download the trial verison and apply for a student license, the only catch is that there is a watermark on printed copies of your work, but if you are student, thats no big deal.... Sorry TBB for both continued talk and the quote

Old 10-26-2010, 07:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Just get GIMP.
It's not as good as Photoshop, but it'll do many of the same things. All for free, too.
click!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:07 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

im so familiar with photoshop so i would still like to use that.

But i AM a student, so how do i get this student discount thing?

or does anyone wanna sell me cs5?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 PM

yeeeaaaah, looks like im not buying it directly from adobe.

I'd rather spend $600 on my blazer.

but that student discount!!! how do i get it?!?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:26 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-26-2010, 10:36 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

$450? Not bad considering it did cost...

$1200!!!! *faints*

Old 10-27-2010, 07:39 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Are you a high school student or a college student? Go talk to the tech department and ask them if they can give you one under their license, only problem is that you can only use it while a student there.... but another idea....

I know here at Bradley, depending on the department you are in, you can get Microsoft Office, and a bunch of other free programs, unfortunately its set up for ME majors, and business majors, and I think arts....

Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Depending on your program at school you'd probably get questioned as to "Why do you need this"?

Just make up some BS story about a project you have to do for a class and you need photoshop.

Last edited by oktain; 10-27-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:57 PM

yeah, im a full time student at Daytona State College, and i actually saw photoshop CS5 for $200, but i mean, theres got to be a way that someone at the college could hook me up, but ill try the tech department.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Just Photoshop or the entire CS5 line? Either way, when regular Photoshop Extended CS5 is a cool grand, $200 is cheap.

Quick Reply: where to get photoshop?