The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

was wondering

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 05:33 PM
tx_marez_tx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default was wondering

if somebody could ps these rims (18's in the front and 20's in the back)

onto my blazer

and maybe a 2-4in more of a drop if you want

pretty please?

Old 03-18-2008, 05:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: was wondering

What's the name of the rim?

Old 03-18-2008, 08:04 PM

Intro Custom Wheels-Pentia from YearOne.com

Old 03-18-2008, 08:15 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I'm trying, but the Blazer is at a different angle than the wheel.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:20 PM

haha, i was afraid that would be a problem. if you want i'll take a pic tomorrow at a closer angle to the rim. make it a bit easier on ya

maybe tom. we'll have better weather too. even tho my paint is faded all to h3!! it'll still look a little better if so

Old 03-18-2008, 09:09 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Poor quality pic=poor quality edit. I did the best I could for ya!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:47 PM

lol. god 20's look worse than i imagined they would. its a crappy cell phone pic so i didnt expect it to come back all super glossy :P

thanks alot though, you made my mind up on what size rims NOT to get, lol

-edit-
dude woah...you really cleaned that pic up alot! my copy was alot worse than i thought it was lmao

Old 03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
BF Veteran

The size was a rough estimate. I figured 1.5 inches bigger than stock wheels on the front to make 18's and 2.5 inches bigger on back to make 20's.

If you get some good hi-res shots I can do better for you.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:19 PM

ya. if i had an SD card reader i could get you some great pics of it the day after i got it cleaned up, real nice pretty day out and everything. its either that or search for firewire cable for my camera

Old 03-21-2008, 08:23 AM

got some good pics yesterday finally after the weather cleared up. gonna try to get my cam dock to actually work today, if not then i'll just hit up the gf's sd card reader and do it the hard way. tired of poo for quality off the phone. lol

Quick Reply: was wondering