The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

ZOMBIE Contest

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 12:50 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default ZOMBIE Contest

Bringing the contests back from the dead!

Rules:

• ONE entry per member
• Post your FINAL entry only
• No rehosting - meaning if you miss something after you've already posted, you can't re-upload the image to the same URL to fix it
• Must use original image
• Final picture size must be 1024x768
• Submit on or before 6/26
• Vehicle does not need to be GM

Open for one week, voting for 3 days. Winner picks the next vehicle to edit.

FULL SIZE

Old 06-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

I might have missed something, but what are we supposted to do?

-OSS

Old 06-19-2011, 02:46 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies.

You take the original image and use a photo-editing program (Photoshop if you have it, GIMP is the next best free program) and make some changes to it. Everyone posts up their results and we vote on it to see who picks the next contest vehicle.

Here's an example of the last contest with some decent entries:

Photoshop Contest #7

Old 06-19-2011, 09:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I went to the full size pic and it's the same size. O.o

Uhh... I guess I'll head to netcarshow.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:39 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

the name of the car kind of did it for me.....

Old 06-19-2011, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by cbr995
I went to the full size pic and it's the same size. O.o

Uhh... I guess I'll head to netcarshow.
Fixed

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
the name of the car kind of did it for me.....

Nice concept, could you make it 1024x768? If not, keep it in mind for next contest

Old 06-20-2011, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran

Old 06-26-2011, 08:48 PM
BF Veteran

Last chance to get entries in BUMP!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:27 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I'll be participating in the next one. Just noticed it today and my editing software is on My external HD back at home

Old 06-28-2011, 09:18 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Damn... never even noticed this. Next time.

Quick Reply: ZOMBIE Contest