Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

chrome polish

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:14 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default chrome polish

i was buying some cleaning supplies the other day and found a bottle of turtle wax chrome polish on sale for $.99 so i grabbed it and thought i would try it and i was actually pleased with the results. has anyone tried it? its not the best on the market but for $.99 it works pretty good.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:29 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: chrome polish

Does it give you a deep shine? Also does it clean alot of road grime and brake dust off real well? just a few questions, I use blue magic I think its called, powerful stuff. I might just have to try your chrome cleaner cause mine is expensive.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:45 PM

i bhave the blue magic i think, is it a blue paste? i really was not that happy with it. definately not for the price. it gives it a pretty good shine i would not pay alot for it but if you find it cheap i would get it. it alos is supposed to remove rust. i had a brake caliper lock up on me a while back and some rust had got in the corners and it removed most of it

Old 10-27-2007, 06:02 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Yesthe blue magic is blue paste, it works pretty good for me, but then again, I have those polish ***** from mothers, and those help out detailing alot.

Old 10-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I used Turtle Wax Chrome Polish on my Chevelle way back when. It was good then, don't know how it is now. On the chrome rims on my old Bonneville, I used Mothers Chrome Polish and loved the results. And it was easy on, easy off!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

You might like Eagle 1 Nano Polish. All metals, even stainless.

Old 10-27-2007, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Turtle wax chrome polish is awesome. I use it and a Mr. Clean Magic eraser for my chrome. For my stainless stuff I use Truck Box Polish.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:53 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Yeah I really like the mothers chrome polish, my front bumper looked like crap when I bought it and I went over that and all the metal portions of the fender trim and body moulding and it worked great and looked new. It was very easy to use and will last a long time on the car and the bottle will last a while since you dont need to use much.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:15 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

The turtlewax chrome polish also works well on silver jewelry if anyone ever wanted to know.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: thegr81

Yesthe blue magic is blue paste, it works pretty good for me, but then again, I have those polish ***** from mothers, and those help out detailing alot.
i need to get a mothers power ball. do you have the mini or the regular size? i think the mini would be more useful

Quick Reply: chrome polish