Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

getting rid of pollen!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:43 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default getting rid of pollen!

I just bought a california car duster from advance auto parts. It was recommended by a freind of mine. It takes the pollen and dust off without scratching. The neat thing about it is the more you use it, the better it works. It even polishes a little as you glide over the surface of your ride. It works on all surfaces, even windows! I strongly recommend this to all, especially people who deal with pollen every spring. For me, it sucks cause my truck is black and yellow on black is like red on white. It's really visible. I wash my truck one day and within a few hours, it's covered in a thin layer of pollen in the spring. I just swipe the duster over the surface and it clings right to the brush. Try it, you'll like it. And it's only 10 bucks too!

Old 04-20-2007, 06:51 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: getting rid of pollen!

Good reccomendation Dave, that is part of my extensive collection of detailing products! Like you said the dirtier it gets the better it picks up. Amazing product!

Old 04-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Retired Admin
zero psi is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought one about 10 years ago and it still works great. I've even done some dusting around the house with it. Highly reccomended.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one too a couple years ago. One of the best thngs I ever bought for my vehicles. I like to keep my truck clean (if I can) but the catch is I go to a dirt track on Sat and Sun nites so when I come out to my truck it has a layer of dust and everything about a half inch thick. I use this and it looks like I had a cover over the truck. Got pulled over onenite(for speeding a little) cop asked what my hurry was and I told him I just came from the track and got a little heavy on the gas, needless to say I had to show him my duster cause he didn't believe the truck come from the track. He let me off and said don't do itagain. LOL

Old 04-21-2007, 01:39 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I found one in my dad's 81 Z28 and I was gonna use it but I noticed that the fibers had turned to bristles with age, so don't use it on the exterior if its too old.

Old 04-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told by the place that I bought it that if they get hard. Then run it through the wash(they said only to do this once in a while cause it will take whatever stuff they put on it off.), and cause chances are something spilled on it.

Old 06-29-2007, 11:46 AM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

so you just wipe this thimg over your truck and tahats all???

Old 06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Thats all

Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 PM
03RedBLazerXtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had one for over 10 yrs......... my mom bought it actually.....
I have had several black vehicles and you know how bad black
shows dust.......... you just run the duster over the surface and
its almost as if you washed it ~ they work great ~!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2007, 04:46 PM
jimmyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

if you dont like pollen covering your truck then dont move to north carolina or visit north carolina in the early spring time because of the long leave pines and their pine green pollen that you get in every thing. its bad, Eurogold know about it too i bet.

jimmyboy

Quick Reply: getting rid of pollen!