Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

Right out the shop

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ground effects belong on a lowered/dumped vehicle, not a 4x4. been discussed around here quite a bit actually.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Beginning Member
bumpinBEATS95 is on a distinguished road

i know where ground effects belong, but idc, i dont use my 4x4, and dont plan on it, plus im working on turning my blazer more on the side of a show truck than a 4x4

Old 01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'm not knockin' that you want a show truck (i figured that with the ground effects comment), i was just saying it may not look right. you've just got to be sure about whatever you decide to slap on.

be sure and start a build thread when you decide to get rollin' on the project.

GL.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Beginning Member

alright

Old 01-14-2010, 08:59 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You better be planning to drop the 4x4 a bit if you're putting ground effects on...other wise it will look HORRIBLE.
I agree though, start up a build thread whenever you get started. BTW - If you don't use your 4x4, why not sell it and buy a 2wd Blazer. That way you can drop it right down

Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Sisk
You better be planning to drop the 4x4 a bit if you're putting ground effects on...other wise it will look HORRIBLE.
I agree though, start up a build thread whenever you get started. BTW - If you don't use your 4x4, why not sell it and buy a 2wd Blazer. That way you can drop it right down
i was gonna suggest that as well Alex, but thought against it, since i was already (kinda) bashing on him about the whole "ground effects kit" thing.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Peco is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good but if I could throw a suggestion in here. Use some "Paint Cleaner" on a DA and apply it to your rear side window trim (Black Plastic Trim). Will clean the trim to a shine.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:12 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

lol that just reminded me of what i saw across from a toyota dealership on dixie highway
there were two guys holding up a massive sign that said
"toyota a danger to america" LOL

Old 03-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Starting Member
MrJP is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the 'plain jane' look. And I especially like the custom purple stripes on your boses F. Kind of makes you wonder though. Neither you, nor your boss drive a T. And I would assume you both would get discounts. Nothing like being loyal to your employer.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by MrJP
I like the 'plain jane' look. And I especially like the custom purple stripes on your boses F. Kind of makes you wonder though. Neither you, nor your boss drive a T. And I would assume you both would get discounts. Nothing like being loyal to your employer.
thanks, and i get dicounts on oil changes, at parts stores, and the company owns a chevy dealership too, so im set