Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

finding parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 06:52 PM
blazerrider101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default finding parts

i have a 4x4 4 door 99 blazer where can i find parts to fit my truck to fix up my engine any websites would be nice i like to mud but i cant find parts for doing that so please help me thanks for the help

Old 10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
magnum434 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: finding parts

just any parts site???

www.1aauto.com
www.autopartswarehouse.com
www.jegs.com
www.summitracing.com
www.motors.ebay.com
www.acdelco.com

That what you want?

Old 10-18-2006, 07:48 PM
blazerrider101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i need parts for a 99 blazer

Old 10-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Does no one want to do the work of finding things anymore???

Did you even look at the links provided? Could you be more specific??? Cause I don't think you could be any more obscure...

Old 10-18-2006, 09:43 PM
magnum434 is an unknown quantity at this point

no joke dude....if all your wanting is parts...I gave you a list of sites...you can also just google "car parts" or someting...why start a thread on this?

Old 10-19-2006, 12:35 AM
20Blazer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Kyle, you need to be more specific as to what kind of parts you are looking for because most parts for a 99 4.3L engine will also fit a 96 4.3L engine.

Are you looking for power adders then you could use the links that magnum434 listed or do a google search for 4.3L GM performance parts and see what comes back.

Some parts are no longer available since the venerable 4.3L is now the base(never ordered) commercial truck engine. If i could afford one i would swap my 2000 for a 2007 version with DIS ignition and dual cats and efan cooling system...but it is only listed as the base engine for the silverado, tahoe and safari vans.

Old 10-19-2006, 10:08 AM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a 4x4 4 door 99 blazer where can i find parts to fit my truck to fix up my engine any websites would be nice i like to mud but i cant find parts for doing that so please help me thanks for the help
Whats wrong with the engine? what do you want to do to the engine? performance? repair? tires? lift kits? what are you looking for???? were not mind readers. you need to specify what you're looking for, and what you have. THEN we can try and help you. Also did you even look at the links magnum434 provided you??? cause i dont think theres any better sites then those. just my .02

Old 10-19-2006, 10:27 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

you could also try www.lmctruck.com

they have a ton of stuff for our trucks.....i ordered a catalog from them and WOW!! so much stuff in there

Old 10-19-2006, 05:53 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

For stock parts. All you need.

http://stores.ebay.com/CHEVY-S10-TRU...ZER-PARTS-S-10

Old 10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so since this seems to be the most recent post, that has been replied to, on this subject, I'll start here...

I am locking 5 other threads created by blazerrider101 and linking to them here:
offroad parts website - Locked
parts - Locked
parts for mudden - Locked
help me please - Locked
where to get parts - Locked

Now, please keep your posts on THIS topic in THIS thread.

Quick Reply: finding parts