Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

WAIT4ME TUNE

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 04:11 PM
BSchmity69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAIT4ME TUNE

I was just wondering if anyone has done this. Alot of members on gmtrucks.com swear by it. Just wondering if anyone has done it to a blazer and how good it was. Thanx Adam

Old 12-04-2007, 04:23 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: WAIT4ME TUNE

What is it exactly? Please be more specific with your question for better answering, thankyou in advance.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I have read about them over on another forum I am a part of and quite frankly, some people love their tunes and some people hate them. If they are close by, go for it. If you have to send out to get it tuned, a very good place for PCM programming is PCMforLESS.com.

I'll be getting my '04 Rainier tuned by PCMforLESS.com as soon as the warranty expires.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:06 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

after i saw this thread yesterday, i emailed WAIT4ME and asked them how it works. i asked if i would have to send my pcm to them or if they send me a new one.

this was the reply:
reply from jessebubb@yahoo.com
[/align][/align]Hi Matt,[/align]If this is the 2nd email you recieve from me, sorry! Yahoo messed up on me![/align][/align]We do both! Below are the different costs for each option...
Replacement PCMs for 1996 - 2005 GM V8 vehicles are $159.00 shipped. Jesse is a around 6-10 days behind in shipping out tuned cores. You can keep your stock PCM and the W4M PCM for the $159.00.

We can also program your stock PCM if you can have the down time on the vehicle. We try to return ship the same day we receive it but if that doesn't work we will ship it out the next business day. The price is $75 plus $9.00 for return shipping. We ship 2-3 day priority mail ($9.00) via the post office unless other arrangements are made.

We have free updates for the life that you own the vehicle, we ask for $9.00 for return shipping and a list of what you want change and a phone number and return address. [/align][/align]Here is some info on what we can do for typical mileage and horsepower gains:
87-90 octanes will get 1-2 miles per gallon better gas mileage and 15-20 more horse power.
91-93 octanes will get 2-4 miles per gallon better gas mileage and 20-30 more horse power.
This will very depending on driving habits and quality of gas used. Using 10% or higher ethanol content decrease gas mileage as it is a filler. You are never locked into 1 or 2 different octanes of gas, Jesse makes the PCM a lot smarter than stock. Any time you change the octane of gas the PCM will automatically adjust all of the parameters for that octane so you will always see the maximum benefits everytime.[/align][/align]Yes wewe set up the tune for any mods that you have plus customize our performance tune for what you want, gas mileage,horsepower, torque,youname it we'll do it!!

We accept paypal to hannahbubb@yahoo.com or checks or money orders to:
Jesse Bubb
W4M Performance
23 EMS C22 Lane
Warsaw IN 46582 [/align][/align]We do need the following info in with your payment so Jesse can customize the the tune for what you want:
1. VIN Number
2. Any Mods
3. Tire Size
4. Rear End Gear Ratios (if changed from stock)
5. What you would like to see out of the tune.
6. Phone number and return address[/align][/align]Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Thank you!
Hannah
[/align][/align][/align]if you send them your PCM it only costs $75 plus shipping. it seems like a good deal especially with lifetime updates[/align]

Old 12-04-2007, 07:15 PM

LOL I finally just recieved a email from them saying the same thing. Im just gonna have them send me a new one after the holidays. Thanks

Old 01-19-2008, 04:09 PM

Just recived and installed the new pcm. Gotta say she really gets outta the way now. Now i just gotta see what kind of mpg gain i get, thats what i was really looking for with gas prices these days.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:24 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Cool keep us updated, I might get one this summer depends on what else is going on finaicailly and what other upgrades I do.

Old 01-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Beginning Member
Yamitude is an unknown quantity at this point

Has it it thrown any codes yet, and what other mods have you performed?

Old 01-20-2008, 09:56 AM

No codes so far, however they did send a note saying with a 1998 model and newer ( i have a 96) that the ses light will apear after the install. This is because a crank position relearn will need to be performed. If not the pcm will detect misfires. It can be done with a newer scan tool. I have a CAI and catback exhaust and i had to replace the engine over the summer so its brandy new. I plan on Bolting on a high flow cat soon too. Hope This Helps. Adam

Old 01-30-2008, 04:47 PM

Went and got gas today. saw about a 1.5 mpg increase all city. I only work 3 miles down the road and the gym is a stone's throw away. At the same time iv been a little more on it than before.

Quick Reply: WAIT4ME TUNE