Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

96 nanananneeds hehehehhelp

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gmjunk
I'll pull the cat this weekend see if it cures it. As far as my recall statment, the hole line. Not just my 14 yr old blazer,but what about all the newer ones even the trucks. Dont get me wrong Ive worked on or been around GM cars & trucks for 20+ years, I would not hesitate buying a pre 80s GM. but the recent stuff just falls apart or wears premature. My 2000 blazer,door hinges, front bearings, ball joints,fuel pump, after 2 years and 80,000 miles, the 96 has or having same issues. How many of you guys out there have the same probs as these.
i gonna guess you meant "the whole line"?

with a screen name like you chose, and your obvious displeasure with current GM products, why do you own a '95 & '00 Blazers?

as for your last statement, brother, if there wasn't problems with the vehicles, there wouldn't be this fine forum we're currently on.

try finding a Ford, Dodge, Honda, Toyota (or any other automobile manufacturer) forum that doesn't deal with issues like we do here.

want a more defining piece of evidence that all vehicles manufactured presently, are of lower quality? (regardless of what their standards say) look @ the crap happening with Toyota & Honda right now.

i'm sorry you feel your current trucks are garbage, but if you want to get rid of them, let me know, i'm always looking for another Blazer/Jimmy to strip (i can bring my flatbed & car dolly for one trip, saves time & fuel )