Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

CRACKED Head

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Slow Rollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: CRACKED Head

My hands look like I was in a cat fight now, LOL

I am thinking about trying to slid the trans forward a few inches to help getting to them.

Thank you, alot of hard work went into the Chevelle, 17 months and many all nighters on weekends.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:30 PM
HeyYou is an unknown quantity at this point

I can beleive it. I have done a couple complete restorations, and it is indeed a LOT of work. But, it is also a lot of fun. At least, it should be.

If you don't bleed on the job at least once, then you are not working hard enough.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: HeyYou

If you don't bleed on the job at least once, then you are not working hard enough.
Ah, youth.
I rarely bleed on the job any more. I had plenty of knuckle bisters over the years. Now I work smarter. [8D]

Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Haha...My hands can't wait for that day..

It seems like everytime my dad and I are out working on something on one of the cars, he always starts to say "alright now be careful its a knuckle buster"..and by the time he says "be care-".. I've busted a knuckle. [&o]

Old 01-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Beginning Member
bragdog is an unknown quantity at this point

If you think Chevelle looks good you should here when he fires it up! It will bring a tear to your eye and make your knees shake a bit. Thanks for the tips and hints we'll let you know when it's out.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

Ah, youth.
I rarely bleed on the job any more. I had plenty of knuckle bisters over the years. Now I work smarter. [8D]
Youth?? Oh, that's a good one. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]I am 46 years old.... Been working on cars/trucks/bikes/thingswithwheels since I was 15. Did it for a living for a while. As I got older, I was less likely to sacrifice some blood to the Repair Gods, but, it still happened far to regularly for my tastes. Unfortunately, those days are done for me. Found out I have MS.... Peachy. Right side no longer works correctly, so, I am selling off most of my garage stuff..... Life sucks sometimes, but, we adapt. Mostly......

Old 01-14-2008, 10:52 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Brian, I understand you weren't looking for sympathy with that post, but I want to say I am very sorry to hear about your condition and wish you the best with God's help.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: rriddle3

Brian, I understand you weren't looking for sympathy with that post, but I want to say I am very sorry to hear about your condition and wish you the best with God's help.
Thank you. Muchly appreciated. It is a new situation for me, and no, I am not looking for sympathy.I have pretty much adjusted to the "new" situation, and just looking for ways to cope. Fortunately, I have a VERY loving girlfriend, that is familiar with MS, having taken care of several folks that have it. I consider myself very fortunate to have her.

By the way, wasn't this a tech topic at one point?? How did we get sidetracked off into bloodloss, and assorted diseases?? MY fault? Oh. Ooops. [sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 01-14-2008, 01:25 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, wasn't this a tech topic at one point?? How did we get sidetracked off into bloodloss, and assorted diseases?? MY fault? Oh. Ooops. [sm=oopssign.gif]
Don't sweat it, I doubt that Kyle will slap our hands. We all wander now and then.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Hey now, hey now!! Nothin' to see here!! Back to the original topic!!!

LOL

Quick Reply: CRACKED Head