Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Starting Member
mudsliner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP!!

havin problems and cant figure it out. the other day i was drivin down the highway in 5th and it fell flat on it face and to down shift to 3 to regain enough RPMs to get goin agian. teh SES light is on but it only for an O2 sesnor and it been on for a while with that. so i dont know what teh problem is.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Starting Member
Default RE: HELP!!

ANYONE???

Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well, why don't you start by getting the codes scanned and report back with them... An O2 sensor going bad could definitely affect things, but there may be other codes as well.

And please do not bump a post after only ~10 hours.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Starting Member

my bad i need to get i fixed bad had to be in ohio the next morining. but i got her fixed. my cat was bad ans clogging my exhaust. so got a new cat and were good to go now.