Full Size K5 (1969-1991) GMT415 (1992-1994) Tech Discuss any and all full size K5 general tech topics here.

heatpad

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Beginning Member
89stlblazer is on a distinguished road
Default heatpad

ok so i took all my carpet out and the heat pad and insulator to fix the floors and now im trying to find where i can buy it from im not sure what shop i know i can order it out of lmc but im not trying to wait for it to come and ideas?

Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You probably aren't going to find any place local unless you have an auto interior shop near by.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Beginning Member

damn that sucks how long does it usally take for lmc to ship.. I kno that it took 3months for my magazine lol

Old 07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

They are typically a lot faster on actual orders. They don't charge for their catalogs. I just ordered a set of fasteners for my Tahoe and it will be here the beginning of next week.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:22 AM
Beginning Member

im gonna have to do something its ridiculous hot in that mother F#$k#r