Full Size K5 (1969-1991) GMT415 (1992-1994) Tech Discuss any and all full size K5 general tech topics here.

potential blazer owner looking for measurements

Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
pullstart is on a distinguished road
Default potential blazer owner looking for measurements

hey y'all. i'm lookin to get me an old (77-85ish?) blazer but i'm hoping to find some measurements first...

I'm wanting to know how tall it is with the tailgate open from the roof to the floor, and how long it is from the gate to the back of the drivers seat. Just tryin to see if I can fit what im hopin to fit in one of these...

thanks

Old 10-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'll measure it on my '74 when I get home. Should be the same for the later models.

*EDIT* - My '74 is 65" wide at the tailgate (between the bed side posts), 50" wide between the wheel wells, and has about 78" worth of length from the seat back (actually from my center console) to the tailgate when the tailgate is up. The tailgate itself adds about another 24" to it.

Here's a picture I just snapped: