General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2 Door or 4 Door? Which do you prefer?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 07:36 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I prefer the 4 door for rear accessibility, and I like the little longer wheelbase. I camp out in the back of mine, and getting out to pee is much easier to do on a 4 door in the middle of the night. I also carry 4 people sometimes for going golfing, or if me and bud take some chicks fishing and swimming for the day, its just better for me to have a 4 door. Plus you dont beat up the interior trying to get things in the back. And sound systems sound boomier in 4 doors cause the internal volume is larger.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Rear liftgates are nice too! Can't get one of those on a 2dr!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I prefer the looks of the 2 door, but I like the extended wheelbase, and easier accessibility of the 4 door. Not to mention, the 4 door is a 5 passenger, while the 2 door is only 4.

And their is NOTHING wrong with the lifgate/tailgate combo. How many of you liftgate guys can use it as a seat? exactly.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Um 4dr duh!

Old 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbr995
How many of you liftgate guys can use it as a seat? exactly.
Just sit in the back... Besides, how many of you 2dr guys can sit there when it's raining? LOL

Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

If I had a 4dr... Id have a lot more damage while off roading...

Old 09-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Beginning Member
nemesis is on a distinguished road

i like them both, but i bought a 4 dr for the extra room for my dog. I lay a blanket back there and he loves it.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:09 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Logan
If I had a 4dr... Id have a lot more damage while off roading...
+ 1,000,000

I can get places with my truck that fullsize guys wont even dream about!!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:24 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Just sit in the back... Besides, how many of you 2dr guys can sit there when it's raining? LOL
If it's drizzling, the liftglass offers plenty o' protection. Besides, it won't matter what kind of gate you have in a downpour. Nobody wants to sit back there, then.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Administrator

I have lost track of how many times I've had to put on my gear at a fire call in a down pour and it is amazing how much drier I can stay with that liftgate!

Quick Reply: 2 Door or 4 Door? Which do you prefer?