General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2013 TrailBlazer Concept Photo

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:56 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

no likey. looks like a toyota highlander.

i wish gm would see this thread and recall it and redo it.....

Old 11-11-2011, 06:02 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Ok lets all email this link to GM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 11-11-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:01 PM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

I'm very unimpressed with that concept!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:28 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Um, NO. That is not something that I would want.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

was joking guys I do wish they would make the 2012 blazer in the us tho =(

Old 11-11-2011, 10:47 PM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

I don't think it's all that bad for a daily driver, or something to haul a boat.
My issue is; if you jacked it up a little and put some mud slingers on it, chances are it's gonna look dumb. Kinda like the 3rd gen trailblazer/envoy.. no offense.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:02 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Vehicles these days are awful. They all have the same swooping back end that looks like an insect.

I was helping my sister shop for a new SUV to buy and I honestly couldn't recommend much based on looks. All the SUV/Crossovers look the same. Its such and ugly, conservative look.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:05 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Look alike?

Old 11-12-2011, 08:42 PM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RangerG
Vehicles these days are awful. They all have the same swooping back end that looks like an insect.

I was helping my sister shop for a new SUV to buy and I honestly couldn't recommend much based on looks. All the SUV/Crossovers look the same. Its such and ugly, conservative look.
I agree, nothing is made to look tuff anymore except for HD Trucks. Society is pushing this "go green" factor, and the image is that we all ride around in cars/suvs that looks like they're from The "Jetsons".
IMO.. Ford Dodge and GM did an ok job on the muscle cars from the past look (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger). They seem to be popular, so... I say, come out with a 70's-80's looking (Bronco, Ram, K5) type look and see how it does. I know I would be first in line to get one of these, All other SUV's suck.
The concept isn't the worst thing I've seen, but I personally would rather drive my blazer or 93 2500.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

^^^ I agree 100%. Not to mention that with all these crumple zones, it gives GM another excuse to further thin out body sheet metal, making it as dent resistant as an empty Budweiser can.

Case in point: I backed my '07 NBS Silverado into a little maple tree about 4" in diameter at less than 5 mph ... and it not only folded my bumper like a pretzel ... but also creased the box all the way up over the fender well! Talk about a tin can. Not to mention how much I HATE working on OBD-II equipped vehicles. I'd rather spend 12 hours getting a root canal than try to figure out how many stupid sensors & wires are responsible for a P0300 .... But I digress ...

Looks like a Pontiac Aztec cross-bred with a Scion .... and this is the mutant offspring.

Probably north of $25k too - has big payments written all over it ....

No thanks.

Quick Reply: 2013 TrailBlazer Concept Photo