General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2nd gen trailblazer interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 11:31 AM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road
Default 2nd gen trailblazer interior

So other then the scrap yard, has anyone been able to find the trailblazer interior for the 94-05 blazers?

And also if there is anyone looking to get rid of a set in decent shape, I would be interested in hearing for how much.

I've gone to a few scrap yard and kept updated on the online ones near my area that update they inventory online. And I don't know if they where made by order or if there were so many to so many locations.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

I have a set of the trailblazer front door panels, and a set of the diamond edition panels too.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:57 PM
blazen_red_4x4 is on a distinguished road

I WORK in a salvage yard, it's hard to come across any S series interiors that aren't ragged out... Only two main changes I want to make to my 04 4door's interior and I'll probably never find either in good shape... either good condition charcoal colored power & heated leather seats with matching leather seats for the rear, or a complete diamond edition interior.

At one time I had leather seats from a Bravada in it, was neat because the memory function worked in it plug and play, but leather sucks in the winter if it's not heated lol. I put cloth back in it for now...

Old 03-05-2018, 07:49 PM
BF Veteran

What colour? Where are you located and how much?

Old 03-06-2018, 08:46 AM

Ill try get pics tonight. Look like the ones in the pic.
I got $50 into them.
In Franktown, work in Ottawa south.

Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2018, 04:46 PM
BF Veteran

That's a few hours from me... I'm just east of London by about an hour. Is that 50 for the pair?

Old 03-07-2018, 09:06 AM

Yes, the pair. Ill be in burlington march 24th for a suppliers open house. Could bring them with me.
Didnt get to take pics. Spent a few hours at emerg last night for a bad cough.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:08 PM
BF Veteran

That sounds Good. do you know if your taking the 401 or the 403 yet? I would be willing to meet for them depending on the shape. I will be coming from north of Milton, Burlington is around an hour south of where I live.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:45 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

I recently sold the same Trailblazer driver and passenger door panels Logan has. Very nice, but I really like the all black Bravada panels I have now.
As far as seats go... I am on that mission to this day still to find that elusive Diamond Edition Jimmy interior.
I recently spotted GMC Jimmy Envoy seats in my local scrap yard. I passed as the color was not my taste.
I currently have some Bravada heated black leather seats in. I put some seat covers on them cause they get too hot in the summer.... Need an AC seat conversion.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:12 PM
BF Veteran

I might look into that... still trying to find heated seats aswell... that and I'll be looking into doing a full interior swap for black as mine is currently that gray brown **** lol

Quick Reply: 2nd gen trailblazer interior