General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

84 S10 Blazer 4x4 2.8 5spd

Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Beginning Member
GEARMAN69 is on a distinguished road
Default 84 S10 Blazer 4x4 2.8 5spd

Hello,

I picked up 84 S10 Blazer 4x4 2.8 cheap a couple years ago , 5spd ,3.73 G80, A/C a couple years ago and love it alot. Seems the 5spd version is pretty uncommon. Any ideas of how many built?

Old 09-01-2010, 08:56 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

ditto on the 5 spd-especially in the 4WD trucks.

i had one of only two that was built in Canada (in my sig).

as for an actually breakdown of the #'s................i had a GM link to a site that broke down your VIN by options (and thus how many trucks were ordered with those options), but i can't seem to find where i stashed that link..................

gonna have to go digging.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go.
CompNine

Old 09-01-2010, 09:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ that's the one i was lookin' for!

i found where i stashed mine (which is the same site) but you found your link quicker than i could. guess you just keep better track of your stuff Rich.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I compete against Kyle (and usually lose).

Old 09-02-2010, 01:21 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by rriddle3 View Post
I compete against Kyle (and usually lose).

well, he is some kind of robot.

Rich FTW! (this time)

Old 09-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I was in sleep mode... err... sleeping.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:26 PM
BF Guru

^^^ Bwaahahahahaha!

Kyle. always good for those one-liners!

Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Beginning Member
GEARMAN69 is on a distinguished road

BTW, the 5spd was the only thing I didnt keep up with fluid levels on when I got to driving this thing in the summer of 2009 (rearend was already rebuilt, got a folder of receipts from previous owners) and by March this year is seized up on the highway. I need a 4x4 5spd tranny and will look this winter for one. I have a 84- 700r4 and transfer case out of my 84 blazer parts truck I will probably install soon.
Anybody know the year of interchange on 4x4 5spd T-5's?

Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 AM
BF Guru

as far as i know, any year of the 2.8's 4WD 5 spd trans will work.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 84 S10 Blazer 4x4 2.8 5spd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.