General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

:(

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

yeah..he def needs a nut kick lol..i think the rule is*you damage my vehicle,you get kicked in the sack*but its good you can fix it with out much expense

Old 07-23-2010, 10:54 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you haven't said what you 2 were doing, to be fu*k!n' around that much that you hit one another.

so what's the whole story?

Old 07-24-2010, 01:23 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea! wtf? LOL From the scratch I guess your mate had some damage too!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
97chevyblaze is on a distinguished road

we were down at these baseball fields & we were talking and he was like a foot away from my truck, so we were about to leave & idk it sounded like he dumped the clutch & supposedly his wheel was turned a little toward my truck. his cars a piece & its all rust his mirror was dangling & he has a black mark/dent running front his front fender all the way off the back( & i agree he needs a kick in the sack! haha)