General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

added a photo

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Beginning Member
1998 red blazer is on a distinguished road
Default added a photo

okay guys, I just went to the car wash..spent about 2 hours cleaning everything. Here is a side photo. I will try to get more later tomorrow or sometime in the week.

Attached Thumbnails added a photo-blazer-2.jpg  
Old 11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice clean truck you got there.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Beginning Member

A few more!

Attached Thumbnails added a photo-blazer-1.jpg   added a photo-blazer-3.jpg  
Old 11-07-2009, 08:30 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Nice & clean. looking good.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ditch the bug guard! lol..

I like that rear step you got.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:42 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea, x2 on the bug guard. Must be a PIA when washing the truck.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:10 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Looks great, I actually don't mind the bug guard not only does it deflect bugs but also stones.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Nice! i love 2 tone blazers! that bug deflector doesnt look too bad. blazers are one a the few vehicles they fit well.
Is that and LED brake light Bully Bar on the rear? Like a bumper protector/steep with brake light? if so, how much for a slick little guy like that?

truck looks good man!

Old 11-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Beginning Member

Maybe, its just me, but i really like the bug flector. I think they make trucks look tougher. like my parents diesel suburban, it makes the truck. When cleaning it, I hose everything out of it, then wax right to it, and then wax the bug flector.

the rear bumper is homemade. My dad made it for me, he welded it together and riveted diamond plate onto it. the design matches the shape of the hitch and bumper. its my favorite part of the truck!

Old 11-08-2009, 08:19 AM
BF Veteran

It's a nice looking piece on the back. I've never seen anything like it. Being custom made though that explains it lol.
And it's just me. I don't like bug guards on any vehicle, I think they look silly. My dad has one on his brand new Venza and the first thing I wanted to do when I saw it was rip it off lol.
But it's your truck, not mine which is why yours has a bug guard and mine doesn't lol. To each his own.

Quick Reply: added a photo