General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Annoyed rant within.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road
Default Annoyed rant within.......

Ok, feeling the need to rant a bit. Took the blazer in to get tires mounted on her, just to find out that it needs a right front wheel bearing, has abt a 1/4 inch of play vertically at the top of the tire so it's quite bad. So I called and cancelled my second appointment for the truck (exhaust is less important).
Come home to do the brake pads on the Monte so that I can drive it more and not drive the blazer til its fixed. Get the drivers side done, put it on the ground, hop in to pump up the brakes so I can move it a little to get to the pass. side. With the damned,thing turned off, 3 pumps and it feels perfect. Start the car to put it in reverse, pedal goes to the floor. Pumped 5 times and no change. Get out and look under her, and see brake fluid on the pavement. XD. So I just canned that for today, storm warnings here soon.
Yet theres more, lol. Get inside and call my old man to rant a little, and see my cat dragging her *** on the carpet.

Bad things come in 3's I guess, so I hope this is it. So not leaving the house anymore today. /rant.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:24 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

we all have bad days sometimes . and yea i got storm warnings too . how far away are you from cobleskill? and also you should join the ny group we made =P

Old 07-08-2011, 02:28 PM

Im in chenango cty. My brother lives over your way, has a lifted 95 grand cherokee and works at the walmart tire center. Wouldnt be surprised if you know Dustin.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:31 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nope i dont he works at cobleskill? and i might of seen a red lifted cherokee with no top and no doors

Old 07-08-2011, 02:33 PM

Nope, his is on 31s 3 inch suspension lift, and that gold color they made. Tinted dark, etc.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:35 PM
BF Guru

ohh lol who knows i might see him one day ... he prob would recognize my truck since its at walmart since my mom loves to use it all the time

Old 07-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Stupid mobile site wont let me edit my last post. Idk why I thought his jeep was gold, its black with a huge mopar sticker in the rear window.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:38 PM
BF Guru

haha maybe ill see it one of these days and ill stop him and say Hey i met your bro on the BLAZERFORUM =P

Old 07-08-2011, 02:49 PM

He lives right in Worchester. I attached a pic of his jeep for ya, lol. I did "like" the MudNY facebook page a bit ago. Haven't had time to do anything with them though as I was having 4wd issues that turned out to be the TCCM, and didnt have my A/T's on til today. Now I have to wait to play til the bearing is done.

Attached Thumbnails Annoyed rant within.......-jeep.jpg  
Old 07-08-2011, 02:52 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by red98grandamse
He lives right in Worchester. I attached a pic of his jeep for ya, lol. I did "like" the MudNY facebook page a bit ago. Haven't had time to do anything with them though as I was having 4wd issues that turned out to be the TCCM, and didnt have my A/T's on til today. Now I have to wait to play til the bearing is done.

hah yea i seen that truck around . what a small world

Quick Reply: Annoyed rant within.......