General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

another Blazer bites the dust Pic#7

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:42 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

What i find ironic is that the factory puts a sticker on the underside of the pass side sun visor that says Abrupt movement can roll this veh... Not in those exact words but i`m sure every one of these blazers has it..I`m lucky if i even reach 55 on the roads around by me..

Old 11-25-2009, 03:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
How do people manage to roll these things daily driving? He must have been going pretty fast to accomplish this.
i ask myself that same question everytime i hear of another one getting tossed on it's side/roof.
even then, not true. see bottom comment i left.

sucks about your Blazer cr, when did that happen?

Originally Posted by bezerker
Easy to flip if you aren't used to them. Had a scary moment in my ZR2 the other day coming around a turn. Too used to my f-body. Gotta take those turns much slower.
Originally Posted by Sisk
lol....as soon as I saw that first post I was going to mention CR's crash. They are very top heavy vehicles, and if you're used to driving a low to the ground car or smaller vehicle they are very easy to roll. Any very sudden movements can cause them to flip. I've come close with mine a few times.
Either way, sucks for the driver. looks like a really bad accident.
i don't know Sisk & bezerker, i had a super quick avoidance last weekend-with my truck loaded to the back of my front seats with boxes.
some *** hat (thanks for the term Pat) cut me off & slammed on the brakes in front of me while i was coming down the 400 (the only major highway that heads up to God's country, from Toronto), doing the usual 120-130. when this "tool" flys by me, just misses my front left corner, and slams on his brakes on-right in front of me! i slammed on my brakes & yanked it hard to the left (transport to my right) only barely going onto the center rumble strip, and right back infront of him. the last part was on purpose of course (you guys have seen my "Winter Import Bumper", right?).
could smell the Blizzak's bitchen about the strip i just tore of them (locked up the LF tire on the first "swing"), but the truck settled in instantly, and nothing more happened.
FYI, this "tool" follows me into the truck stop down near King City (10 miles down the highway from where he tried to stop in front of me), and starts going off on how i cut him off when i got onto the high way. turns out this guy was going from the far passing lane, aiming for the merge lane, to go around everyone, when i "came into his view" (as he put it!).

hmmmm.........maybe i should put this into Pat's "idiot deserves what he gets" thread.

sorry about jackin' your thread here Duane, i just kinda got on a roll, and couldn't stop. just wait, Curtis will be by soon to try and reprimand me for it, hahahahahaha!