General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Before and After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Before and After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the '93 the before and after pics look the same.
When I bought it the engine had a heck of a knock. I swapped the engine outand now it is driveable.
http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/137479.jpg

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/235449.jpg

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/246946.jpg

Old 09-11-2007, 04:55 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Are those off a Pontiac?

Old 09-11-2007, 04:58 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

and for the '00
you'll have to wait until later.

It was stock, and now has custom pinstripping compliments to the deep Wisconsin Northwoods. On the plus side the grill guard kept the fallen trees from damaging the grill.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

and for the '00
you'll have to wait until later.

It was stock, and now has custom pinstripping compliments to the deep Wisconsin Northwoods. On the plus side the grill guard kept the fallen trees from damaging the grill.
LOL

I can say the same about my custom pinstriping except that it has been from a combonation of Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula deep woods trees.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my, i just found pics of my blazer mostly stock......cant believe how far its come. This picture is about 6 months after i got it. Im pretty sure this is April 2003. Only things i did to it was add some square fog lights and a bug deflector. If i remember right there was less than 60k miles on it in that picture. Man, i cant believe i used to run around on those 235/70/r15's.

And here is the latest picture i have. Since then Ive added a body lift, fog lights, brush guard, 31's, rear carrier, taillights, camo interior accents and seat covers, pioneer deck, infinity subs, sirius radio, and blue dash led's.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:41 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

my before picture looks like any other stock white 2000 4 door blazer....not too hard to imagine....my after pictures are what it looks like now....custom pinstripes....pearl/metalic electric blue with custom kayaker on the door....the rest of the mods are my roof rack...72" of it....the dent in the drivers side rear bumper thingies...and a slightly downward bent tow hook...oh and an after market radio...and the wierd funky smell my truck acquired a while ago...can't seem to figure it out........ah well.....

Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS

Are those off a Pontiac?
Yes teh wheels are off a Firebird. I need something 16" with 6" of backspacing and 5 on 4.75" lug pattern. I got a set of Cooper Discovery STT tires for free in a round about way. Only catch was they are for 16" wheels. Someone sold me the wheels for $80 including shipping. They are on my off-road rig so I dont really care what they look like. They suit my needs.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

Old 09-12-2007, 11:29 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

WOW!!!!! That is quite the change, I like the off road rig once you were finished!![sm=drooldude.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=loveeyes.gif]

Oh by the way, what did you do with the old American Racing Chrome rims?? I might be interested.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:46 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Before:

And I'll have a shiny after pic tomorrow... My truck had a wash tonight, and it's too dark for a good picture now... lol

Quick Reply: Before and After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!