General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

BF member spotted in MA

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Diaita
I had a random guy come up to me in the bank parking lot saying he saw my Blazer on the forum. He mentioned following a few of the Blazers here, but wasn't a member... Made me think how many people actually recognize our Blazers, but don't speak up.
It really is a small world! I know I have two members Okiedoak20 and Muntyv that I didn't know at all before the forum!

For the stickers I'll take two please! All black is the way I would like to go Let me know if its doable and where to send the money. YOu can pm me if you'd like.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

I'll take two, also! Can you do paypal? Let me know how to give you money! Can you do them in a lighter color? Probably a light gray? Wouldn't black be pretty much invisible against the window tint?

Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I want mine to be stealthy against the window tint is why I chose black. Any other color would be fine to but for the look I'm going for black it is

Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I want mine to be stealthy against the window tint is why I chose black. Any other color would be fine to but for the look I'm going for black it is
me too, black on black on black on black! LOL thats what i'm going for.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:57 AM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Hey guys since I am not on here too often feel free to email me or text me with what you want
801-657-2144
alldredge.trevor@gmail.com

Old 05-15-2013, 02:08 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that's not too smart.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:13 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Who is going to be the first to prank them? LOL JK

Old 05-15-2013, 03:39 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Can you print them in camo?

Old 05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

That's pretty brave, putting ones phone number up on the internets...

Old 05-15-2013, 10:03 PM
Horton is on a distinguished road

Damn I shoulda saw this sooner, could have had you print a couple and send it to my dad, he's in Sandy right now and will be driving into town tomorrow ! Oh well, I want to see how the black on black looks first ! If/When you all get yours, I WANT PICS DAMNIT ! :P

Quick Reply: BF member spotted in MA