General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

blazer 04 ?

Old 06-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Cathy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down blazer 04 ?

I just got my 1st blazer ls 4x4 2004 4 door it didnt have the tool you let the tire down under it could someone tell me whats it called and will any thing else work in there place the parts store is saying its a special tool special order.any info would be greatly apperciated thankz

Old 06-05-2010, 04:08 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

A really big screwdriver or prybar will work if you can spin it.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:55 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer will become famous soon enough

Try your nearest wreckers yard. They should have one from a wreck. I'd imagine one from any Blazer would fit. Except of course, the ones with the spare hanging on the back!
Oops! Sorry, forgot, we're the only one's on the planet with 4 door models who have the spare on the back!

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 06-05-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: extra comment.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:39 PM
David Hineline is an unknown quantity at this point

The tool is the other end of your angled lug wrench in with the scissors jack compartment, it also cranks up your jack and removes your lug bolts.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Cathy is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

thats is missing is it just a standard lug wrench or does it have a special tipped end on it , these part stores are always seem to be pulling something around here ,go in for a spark plug and by the time u check out they have you rebuilding the whole motor .lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.