General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

is this a blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Starting Member
agent305 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is this a blazer?

hi i found this. is that the isuzu or is it a blazer? or neither?

here is the link
http://www.suvoption.com/ChevyBlazerProblem.html

Old 08-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Mr Blazer LT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: is this a blazer?

From the pic that looks like an Isuzu grille. I didn't know Isuzu had a rebadged Blazer, knew they had the S-10.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:35 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Might be an older/newer Brazilian version. Check out eBay Brasil! It's fun to check out once in a while because they have different sheetmetal, rims, accessories, etc. I actually just saw a set of tailights that take the place of the rear pillars but it was for 4dr models only...

Old 08-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Starting Member

what???? hey i have a 4 door!!!!

Old 08-24-2007, 03:03 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I can't translate. Looks like they may be just reflectors instead of tailights. Sorry to get your hopes up...

EDIT: And I can't tell if the auction is for the real tailights or the upper brake stuff either.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Starting Member

yea those are cool, i wonder if they are just reflectors.
i like the tailights too tho, how the reverse is in the middle.
those blazers got a weird body contour like over the rear door.
can we get parts for those blazers over here? like the tail lights and stuff?

*Combining Consecutive Posts*

those things actually look like they are just clear/red plastic things.
it looks like you can see the vent things underneathe

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the edit feature to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM me. Thanks!!

Old 08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
BF Veteran

Before you get in trouble, don't forget to hit 'Edit' on your post if no one has replied yet.

Do a search for 'Brazil' on the forum and see what you come up with. I believe Yoann had some of those for sale and there was a discussion about having to rewire them. Can't seem to find it right now...

EDIT: ...nevermind, they were sold. Still can't find the thread about rewiring though...

Old 08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Starting Member

oh ok. thanks, i didnt know you couldnt post twice.
i will look tho....

Old 08-24-2007, 06:43 PM
mdemers2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

front Lights lokks like a Ford minivan man!yiicchhh...

Old 08-24-2007, 07:42 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Yeah weird looking blazer, there are a couple things that look better but I got to say I like the American model better. I like the tail lights and the leather interior better. Plus the sheetmetal seems a little different around the rear doors.