General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer Forum Calender!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Blazer Calender!

I think we should make a calender with pictures of blazers from the users! Good idea?

Last edited by CraigSnedeker; 08-12-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Steele329 is on a distinguished road

I'm in let me know

Old 08-12-2009, 02:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Cool idea, the different month's would probably have to be collages of multiple Blazers though, depending on the number of members who send you a picture of their truck.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:16 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

i was thinking 1 pic a month, lol.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Shotgunn99 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Cool idea, the different month's would probably have to be collages of multiple Blazers though, depending on the number of members who send you a picture of their truck.

Id have to agree.... sorry CraigSnedeker.
reasoning is math.

If every member on BF submitted ONE picture, your calender would be set for the next 1540 years and 6 months lol
even if only the active members submitted one picture, your calender would be set for the next 19 years.

lol

Calender=good idea, collage=ideal set up

Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran

Ok then I'll have to do that :P how many per month? and maybe the monthly contest winners should be the biggest, and the rest smaller?

Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmmm, I'm not sure if this idea would pass muster with the website owners. Take a look at the LEGAL STUFF.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:59 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Essentially, if we all e-mail you our pictures, and the Calendar is named something like "worldwide Blazin' " or something not that lame lol, and in no shape or form mentions anything to do with Blazer Forum, would that be allowed?

Post up a thread saying "Blazer Calendar" not BF Calendar, and just say "E-mail me pics because I'm putting together a calendar... also e-mail me if you'd be interested in a calendar... blah blah blah ... "email_adress@someserver.com" and I think you'd be ok... just as long as you're not making any money off of anything with BLAZER FORUM on it, and you're not taking pictures from people's galleries. They can't do anything if people personally send you the raw photos and once again Blazer Forum isn't mentionned.

Or we can ask the owners real nicely lol.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:05 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that might be okay.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
BF Veteran

Well at first I was suggesting this to the owners so they could do it and release it officially. If they don't want to I can release just a blazer calender, that would be find.

Quick Reply: Blazer Forum Calender!