General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer got hit

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Starting Member
vortec bowtie is on a distinguished road
Default Blazer got hit

So I was leaving school and this foreign bi*ch was flying in her little toyota and Tboned me at about 30-35 mph. She got out and started yelling at me so i yelled back, then everyone started to come to make sure i was alright and all the witnesses said it was her fault, so the dumb bitch gets scared and TAKES OFF. Everything got caught on camera but the cops wouldnt come on scene cause it happened on private property. so I made a police report and there gonna check the school cameras in the morning and get everything squared away. Heres some pics of the damage. Do you guys think theyll total her or its not bad enough? I dont care what they do either way. But it sucks that it only blue books at 4600. I bought it for 6900 and put 3gs into it. Im pretty pissed cause i know once they fix it itll never be the same again. Not sure but i think the frame might have got tweeked a little bit. Tell me what you all think.. sad day for the Blazer. Just a shame I put so much money and time and care into this thing and im not gonna get anything back out of it.

Attached Thumbnails Blazer got hit-blazer-crash.jpg   Blazer got hit-damage.jpg   Blazer got hit-side.jpg   Blazer got hit-side-view.jpg  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
dak2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am by far not an expert but in your third picture you can see the frame and it looks straight. Take a look under that door and check it out but it might just be a matter of replacing that door. I know it's not much but I would just be happy that it was at low speeds and on the passenger side.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

looks like just the door and the rocker panel, I think you should be good, they will prolly cut you a check I am guessing to get it repaired. Glad you are alright, and what a dummy for her running off, she should have just stayed there, now she has hit and run charges

Old 10-02-2012, 07:22 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by richphotos
looks like just the door and the rocker panel, I think you should be good, they will prolly cut you a check I am guessing to get it repaired. Glad you are alright, and what a dummy for her running off, she should have just stayed there, now she has hit and run charges
I agree

IMO It looks fixable. Unless there is frame damage. Glad your alright tho

Old 10-02-2012, 07:38 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
I agree

IMO It looks fixable. Unless there is frame damage. Glad your alright tho
Just a guess on my part, but at 30-35mph and that is all the damage there is, I would say no frame damage. Besides, it was a toyota LOL
That is what hit my 94, and the toyota was DESTROYED where the blazer only had a busted upper and lower control arm, and tie rods (but being the age and miles, insurance totaled it)

Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I think its fixable. I doubt the frames bent.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:44 PM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
Just a guess on my part, but at 30-35mph and that is all the damage there is, I would say no frame damage. Besides, it was a toyota LOL
I am having a hard time seeing the 30-35 mph speeds on that. Toyota or not, I would have thought it would have done more damage than that. Lucky break, I'm glad your ok.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:34 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

well i was just in this same situation in my mazda got hit an my damage was way worse an the chick that hit me was going like ten miles an hour but she got my whole side of car, but being on private property noone will get any charges as was mine on pp to. but make sure you have all your witnesses ready to talk at all times an get them videos if can. cause the insurance i had to deal with said if i had a witness or video i woulda got few hundred more bucks so make sure you can get them to talk if can. but good luck man

Old 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Starting Member

I popped on the spare and drove it home and it just didnt feel the same. It was making some clunking that sounded like it was coming from the rear axle, and it was vibrating pretty bad. Also noticed it caused my ABS light to come one, and my window went off track. I dont think theyll total it either but its forsure gonna need a new door, rocker, and possibly quarter panel. Its all messed up along the bottom. I just feel like once it gets fixed itll never be the same. After it gets fixed im gonna work on selling her. Really sucks that I wasted so much time and money on it, and all of it goes to waste within 5 seconds due to some stuck up foreign bitch that doesnt respect her car. She didnt even check the damage on hers she just left.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Starting Member

shes pullin pretty bad too so they better give me an allignment

Quick Reply: Blazer got hit