General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer Ss look alike

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Banned
kickme005 is on a distinguished road
Default Blazer Ss look alike

Has anyone ever tryed to make their Blazer/ Jimmy/ Bravada into an SS verison. like the trailblazer SS they got? show puc if done. i"m in the prosses of m aking ma 95 Blazer look ss

Old 05-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Since there never was a Blazer SS... Others have done it though... Putting the S10 SS badges onto a Blazer. Poser'esque to me, but to each their own.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:14 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

One word....

SLEEPER

Old 05-25-2010, 08:22 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Unless you throw an LS1 or up I wouldn't even think of putting SS badges on a Blazer. Aside from the fact that there never was an SS Blazer, as already posted, I have never, ever been a fan of "clones". Either it is or it isn't, plain and simple.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

some clones are kinda cool if the car is super rare but other than that no. But, I think a blazer SS would have been a interesting idea. But the only thing you could maby call a SS version I think would be the Cyclone/Typhoon series lol. But, I hate how Chevy slaps SS badges on about every vehicle they sell now.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:36 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

check the s10 forums I have seen some low riders with a trailblazer front end... not sure if that is what you mean or not

Old 05-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Beginning Member
thereverendbill is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
some clones are kinda cool if the car is super rare but other than that no. But, I think a blazer SS would have been a interesting idea. But the only thing you could maby call a SS version I think would be the Cyclone/Typhoon series lol. But, I hate how Chevy slaps SS badges on about every vehicle they sell now.
lol, i was just saying about the same thing at work today with jeeps ..... we had a 2010 2wd Jeep compass come into the shop today with rear bumper damage and sure a s*@t there was a trail rated badge on the left fender

Old 05-28-2010, 08:39 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it seems like a lot of companies do that crap.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

One simple word: Marketing.

-Joe

Old 05-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

yeah there was alotta guys on my old cavalier site.they would take a cavalier Z24 badge and slap it on a base model wit a 2.2 ohv on steelies..we picked om em cuz they didnt even bother to try to make it look like a Z(body kit,wheels) and if they did it was still a Z clone w/ a wussy *** 2.2
even chevy did this..they added some sh1tty lookin wheels and some graphics to a base coupe and would call it a Z22,it was funny we used to call that factory stuff factory rice

Quick Reply: Blazer Ss look alike