General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazers really taken a beating.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 11:28 AM
matt92 is on a distinguished road
Default Blazers really taken a beating.

So i went out to the state forest a couple times a few weeks ago. Good old mild trailing. Then my buddy says, lets go to this spot.

Brought my blazer out there and started rippin.

That same week, at school, i decided it was time to shred some more. So I called up my buddies, one which is into film and made this video.

Anyways, I was driving like a mad man not caring about suspension or anything, and im pretty sure i F'd it up. When driving, it pulls ALOT to the right, and when braking, it wants to pull to the left. So heres the vid.

YouTube - Blazin' Mud

Old 04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Starting Member
btmbass is on a distinguished road

Nice video! There certainly a few points the video that could explain why the truck is pulling. Lol. Looks like it was well worth it though

Old 04-06-2011, 02:28 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

nothing like some good florida mud

Old 04-06-2011, 03:06 PM

you bet! My blazers running like complete CRAP right now. I had to brake hard for something going out to eat, and my stearing wheel almost does a complete turn when my hands arent on it. Probably going to have a full front suspension done on it soon.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

It almost hurts to see the Blazer being thrashed like that, but then you remember, Blazers are INVINCIBLE! Looks like fun!

Old 04-07-2011, 10:01 AM

It was too much fun man. But im getting ready to do a full tune up on it, plus, new radiator, and brake rotors.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 AM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

not bad for as stock blazer...LOL I love me some mud too... The worse part is cleaning all that crap out of the fender wells and the frame. Takes me a good hour at least and thats at one of those kind of car washes you pull into and pay with quarters to use their big *** pressure washers....

Old 04-07-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by dimone545
not bad for as stock blazer...LOL I love me some mud too... The worse part is cleaning all that crap out of the fender wells and the frame. Takes me a good hour at least and thats at one of those kind of car washes you pull into and pay with quarters to use their big *** pressure washers....
thats exactly what i did!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol its the best way to go, all the mud goes in their drain and doesnt clog up my driveway or my gutters.... I tried taking it through a cruz thru express wash and the manager told me to take it home and clean the mud off and then I could bring it back. He tried saying it would damage other vehicles... hey for 5 bucks I had to try....LMAO

Old 04-07-2011, 04:08 PM

hahaha thats a good one. I wanted to bring it to one of those cheer leader fundraisers car wash things!! btw, heres what it looked like afterwards....

'

Quick Reply: Blazers really taken a beating.