General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Brett's Blazer Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 12:58 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Brett's Blazer Upgrades

ORIGINAL: kiwiblazer

Will this blow your windows out?

By the way cloak01ls MDF = Medium Density Fibreboard. What does WDF stand for?
Kiwi it looks like i might.

WDF was a typo of on my part.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:25 AM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks great im liking the kicker in the trunk to bad now no more trunk

Old 03-29-2008, 09:59 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: prozach1988

looks great im liking the kicker in the trunk to bad now no more trunk
Never used it anyways. Plus if i need a trunk i got the sexcalade.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:11 AM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i like the way you put that

Old 03-29-2008, 07:35 PM

ORIGINAL: prozach1988

lol i like the way you put that
Exactly

Old 03-30-2008, 12:04 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Looks killer brent, to bad its not a 2wd to lay it out on the ground it would look even sicker !!

Old 03-30-2008, 04:38 AM

ORIGINAL: thegr81

Looks killer brett, to bad its not a 2wd to lay it out on the ground it would look even sicker !!
Fixed it for you :P

Thanks but i dont want to lay it i already have a problem with my secalade because of bags and the blazer already scrapes on speed bumps.

Old 03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

ORIGINAL: 94blueknight

i vote suede
Suede is the winner.
lol so does that mean i was the one that helped make the decision?

Old 03-30-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

i vote suede
Suede is the winner.
lol so does that mean i was the one that helped make the decision?

Sure if that makes you sleep at night. :P

Old 03-30-2008, 04:48 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

LMAO brett lol naw thats aight i just thought i would feel speciallol

Quick Reply: Brett's Blazer Upgrades