General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Bull Bar Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Beginning Member
sffd13 is on a distinguished road
Default Bull Bar Help

Does anyone have a picture of the mounts that come for a bull bar.... I think that the ones I got are not the right ones.... Also I have no idea how to install it... HELP! lol thanks for you help in advance.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Stop on my tonight after 7 if you have some time. I'm sure we can get it figured out!

Old 05-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Beginning Member

Just cleared it with the wife.....Ill stop by a little after 7pm

Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan. I'll keep the truck outside.

Off to vote for the Waterloo School Board positions (wife's running ) then to the gym. Should be home in plenty of time to get that brush guard installed!

Old 05-18-2011, 04:50 AM
wrenchturner3529 is on a distinguished road

Not to thread jack but... it looks like you got some help. I was wondering which bull bar you're installing and where did you find it. Hope your install goes well. I've been research these and haven't found to many choices.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Beginning Member

No thread jacking at all.... I got the bull bar from Truck Gear Direct off their ebay store but they also have a website http://www.truckgeardirect.com/ .....The bull bar I believe is a hunter.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Install went without a hitch once we laid everything out. Looks good too!

Old 05-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

pics?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Beginning Member

Here is a quick pic.... ill post more later

Old 05-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Administrator

That's the one you took in my garage. Man the flash reflection off the license place really washed it out.

Quick Reply: Bull Bar Help