General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Bumper end side cover?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Beginning Member
kevinwfuchs is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Bumper end side cover?!?!

Where can I get a replacement bumper end side cover? I backed in to a snowbank in front of my house and busted it in. Only found them with the mold holes for the trim work, which I do not have. I've tried going to junk yards and they are always taken off. Any suggestions? I need the passengers side (rear). The color does not matter because I will be painting it black anyways. Also I know how to take the bumper end side cover off, but I do not have the right tools to get the bolts off of the body. I can get the wheel well screws out but not the rest. Suggestions for that as well?

Old 03-15-2015, 02:31 AM
Starting Member
CHEVROLEGGS88 is on a distinguished road
Default bumper end caps

I have just bought some for the front of my blazer off of ebay. Paid 28 for both sides and they came black with no side molding. I know they have some for the rear bumper. Amazon may have some too but ebay usually has better deals with free shipping

Old 08-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Beginning Member
kevinwfuchs is on a distinguished road

CHEVROLEGGS88... I know it has been a few months since this post but I finally got a bumper end cover. Nine dollars and my newer job. No trim/molding holes. Only weather damage, such as faded paint and the clear coat pealing off. But that is totally fine because I want to paint my bumper and bumper end covers black anyways. Also the one I bought is not red so id have to paint it no matter what. Unless I want a red bumper with a grey side. But thanks for the information. I am still learning how to use this site in my depth because I am into working and fixing up my blazer. More picture will be coming soon so check them out! Thanks again CHEVROLEGGS88!