General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Chattanooga, Tn

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Starting Member
95Blzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chattanooga, Tn

Anyone from here? I just moved here. If you see my other thread in the lounge i drove 1600 miles to TX was planning on moving there but it sucked. So I drove another 700 miles back to Tn and its awesome here. Anyway, anyone know of a place to rent a garage or something as I have to do my balljoints(pitman arm, idler, tie rods, whole front end)and don't really want to do them in my apartment driveway, not that I care. Also anybody know of any good offroading spots. Places that are legal or not private.

Also any tips for the tie rods/ball joints. I read a lot on the forums just looking for first hand experience.

p.s. maybe this should be moved to lounge?

Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Chattanooga, Tn

hey man i live in dayton tn, its about 20 min north of you, what past of chatt you live?

Old 07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

what made you move to Tn? are you in a traveling carnival? haha j/k. i wish i could just pack up and move wherever!

Old 07-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Starting Member

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme

hey man i live in dayton tn, its about 20 min north of you, what past of chatt you live?
Actually im in soddy daisy lol, right off of Hixon pike by lakesite.

I was living in memphis about 2 years ago and loved it there. I had to go back home because there was a family emergency. One of my friends lived in texas and said it wasnt bad, turned out nothing to do and hard to find work. SoI decided to go back to tennessee even though Im on the other side. I heard Chatt is a great place, lots of college girls, lots of stuff to do etc, and right next to the smoky mtns. That should be good for some trails in the blazer. Man I put over 2400 miles on the blazer in a week and over 6k in 2 months. She has been a beauty. Except today when she threw a P0420 which isnt bad I knew the cat was going bc it was rattling. But she does need her front end done bad.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:53 PM

i know exactly were yoy are. my ex wife works at the sonic just up hixson pike. you are surrounded by trails, try to find somebody who know their eay around bakewell mtnis about 20 minutes from ya. i have been there few times but dont know my way around. sand mtn in GA about 30 or 40 min from ya, and the list goes on and on

Old 07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Starting Member

Awesome i'll try to find some trails after i do my ball joints. We should try get some people together I know there are tons of blazers here. Set up a meet/cruise or something.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:43 PM

we can meet up but i cant go on the trails w/ my blazer. lol its just not quite set up for that. there is a great place in mont eagle but i cant remember the name