General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Damn A***h***!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 01:21 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Damn A***h***!

Coming home this afternoon I was waiting for the lights to change at an intersection.

I was in the centre lane about 4 cars from the lights & to my right was the right turn only lane.

The d**khead behind me saw the right turn only arrow come on & since that lane was empty he bolted for it. Behind me he was in the wrong lane to turn as well. Must've changed his mind when he saw the light change.

He sideswiped my right bumper & kept going. The right turn light changed & I had to wait till it changed again before I could give chase but he was long gone. I couldn't get his number because I was right behind a Hi-Ace so my vision was blocked so I wasn't able to get his number. Some beige/browny Nissan something. Looked like **** too.

Now I've got to patch & paint the bumper end & hopefully the scratches on the fender flare will polish out.

The bumper end is intact so at least I'm pleased about that! It looks as if his car had lifted up my bumper end & I'd guess he's had a nice dent down the left rear of his car.

This guy was the only car behind me so there weren't any witnesses either!

Bummer, there goes my accident/bump/scratch free record! The last time I had any traffic incident (with or without other vehicles) was in South Africa back in 1982 when I hit a buck at 180kph! (was rushing to get to the next town before the motel locked up for the night) I was a rep back in those days - lots of long distance trips!

Attached Thumbnails Damn A***h***!-accident-1.jpg   Damn A***h***!-accident-3.jpg  

Last edited by rriddle3; 01-22-2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: language
Old 01-22-2010, 01:26 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Wow that sucks! A lot!

You just can't seem to catch a break lately! At least it doesn't look like it's dented at all. Are you going to take this up with your insurance? Or is it not even worth it for the deductible?

And on a side note: I don't know of these right turn arrows you speak of.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:47 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

There's nothing to report! At least not without some info. From the damage they'd probably think I just scraped it somewhere. The insurance excess (deductible I think you guys call it) won't cover it.

You're kidding about the lights! Don't your traffic lights have a left or right turn only light to allow traffic to turn whilst the straight ahead traffic is waiting? Instead of a round light it's an arrow - like such '>'

Old 01-22-2010, 02:00 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Man, like RangerG said you can't seem to catch a brake lately,
People just don't seem to give a sh*t these days. Had my work van parked on the side of the road over xmas & had a flat bed truck back into it, thought it was lucky that one of my neighbours saw it & took the plate number but worng, ran the plates & they where stolen of a Isuzu BigHorn from Hamilton.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:05 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
There's nothing to report! At least not without some info. From the damage they'd probably think I just scraped it somewhere. The insurance excess (deductible I think you guys call it) won't cover it.

You're kidding about the lights! Don't your traffic lights have a left or right turn only light to allow traffic to turn whilst the straight ahead traffic is waiting? Instead of a round light it's an arrow - like such '>'
Ya I was just kidding ya. We have LEFT turn arrows!

I can't stand when people hit and run. It's just not something you can do. It's completely unacceptable.

My sister got rear ended by a woman in a van a while back. The driver pulled up next to her, waved and said sorry, then drove off.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:26 AM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

Hey Ken light change or not I would have followed the a--h--- should I bring the shotgun to aucks an we go nissan hunting shotty only holds 8 in the tube but I have a few boxes in the safe...............nothing like a bit of 00 buckshot to ruin someones day LOL

Old 01-22-2010, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ken, it's just one thing after another for the kiwi blazer!! That sucks man.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:54 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. Karma is a be-otch though, so do what I'd do, assume his go nads were shortly thereafter ripped off by viscious dogs. Ooh ooh ooh, or since its Australia, he got kicked in the nards by a kangaroo!

Glad you're okay though and that your truck only has cosmetic blemishes fom this. With all your bad luck lately I'm sure it just means when you get through this you'll have something wickedly awesome happen to you.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

ooooh... Don't mistake New Zealand for Australia, or that buckshot might be up your **** instead of the Nissan driver's lmao.

Ken, that sucks man, did you get a repair appraised at a body shop? Looks like they'd be able to pull the pieces off and work some body shoptastic magic on that and you'd be good as new.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Big Keith is on a distinguished road

That sucks man sorry to hear it seems people have no respect these days hopefully that A--Bag gets what's coming to him. I think Bad Attitude said it best NO light would have stopped me I would have had a "little chat" with him.

Quick Reply: Damn A***h***!